I need a new bag.

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 17 2005, 03:07 PM

I call them Gandalf bags. People who walk around them all day are scary because they're usually ugly and poorly dressed and I'm afraid that if they can read my mind, they'll cast a spell using potions from the bag.

HAHAHA...

na but for real, timbuk 2s are nice...

Kelty makes some of the best hiking / climbing packs out there.

I've got a medium sized one, but it's just a little too big for daily use.

Whisper2500.jpg

Mica.jpg

and Low Alpine makes amazing packs. They're built as tough as the Lowe Pro camera cases.

I used to have a nice one, but my mom decided it was going to be my birthday gift to her.

• 2 weeks later...

Dakine backpacks are reaaalllly dope. Really comfy, pretty sure they also have a lifetime gaurantee but theyre really durable too. theres definitely enough room for 8 cans if not more. this was the one i bought

dakine.jpg

I've had it for almost 2 years now and never had a problem with it, and it was only 55$ canadian

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Jan 4 2006, 11:11 AM

I dotn mind them in the fall or winter, but wearing a messenger bag

in the summer with just a t-shirt seems kind of funny. That's when it's a purse.

unless you're actually rolling around on a bike doing shit.

that Kremlin bag is just plain huge. I think I might start smuggling people across the border with it.

I think most 'Real' courier bags have them. I know my Chromes and Timbuk2 have them. The PAC bags I believe have a double strap for extra big and heavy loads.

After using a Chrome bag...I don't think I could switch to anything else...I just like the buckle so much more than having to slide in and out of the connected strap that all the other bags have. Definitely a convenience.

one other thing I love about the Chrome bags...is the fact that its completely fucking water proof. The completely seperate waterproof bag inside the nylon bag is super dope. I had mine strapped on the back of a Harley for around 14 hours...it rained for about 6-7 of those hours and everything inside it was dry. guess that doesn't matter much to those that only see weather from their car to wherever.