Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

hummus

Guest professor poopatronic

any of you guys eat this shit? it's really good anfd it comes in all sort of different flavors. i don't even really know what it is, but damn is it good. i used to put it on bagels and shit but now i just eat it straight or put it in my drink or something if i'm bored. it's pretty expensive though, so i wouldn't recommend it unless you're a hardened criminal like me who preys on innocent health food stores.

yes yes...i can vouch for hummus as well, man, i used to go to this little coffee shop that made the best black bean hummus wraps...ah, memories...

Guest TEARZ

integral part of my vegetarian diet.

the shit is dominant.

Guest BROWNer

my girlfriends makes a hummus that is big time tas.tiness¨·…:yum·

Guest HESHIANDET

mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm along w/ the roasted red pepper try the tomator basil. tastes like peparoni. here in philly we got a middle eastern market where you can buy fresh humus and tons of flatbread for a dollar. yum yum

Guest KING OF HELL

Hummus is just basicaly purees chick peas and a few other things depending on the flavor.

THE KING OF HELL THINKS its yummy damnit.

Originally posted by Alcoholic

Never Had it....is it like Haggis? (name sounds alike to me, therefore I associate them with each other)

:lick:

mushy garbanzo beans....fuckin dope..i like em on pretzels:idea:

That stuff gives me gas in a major way. It is pretty tasty though, and it's really cheap at Trader Joe's. Just make sure you eat it before it ferments. It goes bad pretty quickly.

Guest Remy Martin

Ink Lunatic knows whats up.....thats it.

the Palestiniens at the strip mall come correct...

boogie hands is a fag....thats why hes up on your girl friend...my girl friend would pepper spray his bitch ass in a heart beat.

Guest BROWNer

Re: wow

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

your girlfriend cooks???!!!

funny stuff....cynicism first thing in the morning is oh so special.

Originally posted by Remy Martin

boogie hands is a fag....thats why hes up on your girl friend...my girl friend would pepper spray his bitch ass in a heart beat.

hahah....and then my girlfriend would come along and sock me in the nuts while i was rolling on the ground....

Guest Remy Martin

bitch, you spelled tortilla wrong.

and i still get that fucking error message....bitch.

god dammit...so do i, i cant delete the file either, it tells me its in use...ill have to run up in safe mode right quicky style...

me and my mom used to makehomemade hummus, it dont think its that great, its not bad thougj, but it would be nasty in your drink.

And whole foods, is a corporate fuck store, i want to blow it up, and all the want to be new age homos in there. Now wild oats on the other hand is cool in my book.

whoever mentioned that flat bread knows whats up. that shit is maybe the best food that ever existed. i get like 3 packs of it for 2 dollars. mm...... i love my jesus bread.

hummus is one of my favorite foods, with flatbread shit is off the chain. HESHIANDET: ive heard alot about this middle eastern place but no one can tell me exactly where it is. I'm new to this city and all so you think you can help me out and let me know the location?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this