Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dr. frink one

Getting Paid For Online Surveys

So I got bored today,again, and decided to see if I could actually make something of me being on the internet all the time. I looked up online surveys and found that I guess people pay money (either in prizes or in cash) out if you do some surveys. So I figured I would let the good peope of 12oz, internet fiends that they are in on it or whatever. So I haven't by any means loooked at all of them, but I HAVE signed up for :

Survey Pay Day

and

Survey Site

but I haven't gotten anything back from them (considering I registered today I don't care)

but here is a link that some lonely person put together on all the sites out there,

Lonely Lady Full List

If anyone else does this and knows of a good place, or looks through the list and finds a good one let me know. I'm not trying to be some asshole telling people to do this shit cause I benifit in some way, but I am bored and you guys have been good to me....so maybe it will help you....

Let me know if you find good ones or whatever....

-dr. frink one

dude i bet they pay like 2.00 for every 20000 questions you answer. but hey its worth a shot.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this