Research Papers

slizxer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, its simon and garfunkle, but im not sure they were the first. their's is the one thats always quoted, but i think it comes from something else originaly... rush has a line that states 'and the words of te prophets were written on the studio walls' obviously a throw back to the s&g, but im assuming its from somplace older... just cause... i dont know. i have soemthing in my eye.

ive done it...i regret it...mine was a kind of research/educational paper/presentation on graffiti and how it effects my life...the whole class looked at me like i was an idiot. people just dont understand...sometimes i even have trouble understanding. i never talk about graf with anyone anymore, and i will never write another report on graf again...

I wrote one in high school and the teacher hooked it up with an "A". I came across it the other day. I can't believe I passed. You know when you look back at papers you wrote in HS 7 years ago. I wish it was college quality so I could send you a copy to check out. Sorry. Just make sure you get that paper from all angles political,economics, etc.

Guest Remy Martin

i copied a paper from a berekly student a few years back...it was a easy two thousand words.

it was about the mathamatical principles of wildstyle...

also qouted some qoute from a fx production.

Unless graffitti was given to you as an assignment I would stay off the subject, what you enjoy and think is your easy A is nothing close. I had sociology and when we covered graff this knucklehead ass writer got up and started saying shit like he was all city. I being the ass that I am argued over it with him. Turf wars, to trains, to walls. Its really not something you should discuss in a forum where these people will have a good chance of ratting you out. Dont be afraid to do the research though, the history is as important as the future.:king:

i've written a few papers on graffiti and always gotten A's...i think its important for educated people to be able to present something from intelligent angles...i have included pictures so the reader knew exactly what i was talking about and my professors have asked for copies of the flicks...with the right words u can change someones perspective

i'm in the process of writing one right now actually..my working bibligoraphy looks something like this: Getting Up Craig Castleman, The Faith of Graffiti Norman Mailer, The art of Getting over Stephen Powers, Graffito Michael Walsh...u can also use subway art and spraycan art, stylewars...also...depending on your angle you may want to access some information regarding the laws and statistics of those who get bagged..u may want to interview a police officer or a transit cop..looks good for first hand research

Archived