RI the next chapter...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1honkeymofo

whoah, easy nerd, did i miss somethin? why u gettin all insulted? danm... kongs got a better hand than u any day of the week, take a look, u might learn somethin, huh maybe i did miss somethin...

toad-

i'm not ga3.. but they my peeps..

thanks for the flick though

is that day time fun stuff still running?

keep this post coming. .

requests

kgbe

sonet

histo

hence

more wizart

rome

raven

monsters

jobe

cek

more highways

more bombing

more flicks

-pointo

damn i'm greedy

bhope is tip-top never on the flip flop

Originally posted by mr. toad

i dont know who radio is but i hope i never get asked a favor like this again. no. i don't have any. no i wont ever have any. let's leave it at that.

sorry.. didn't know what the situation was between you two.. jeez.. forget i asked..

you know what really pisses somebody like me (who has been painting before many of you little shits even picked up a can- which is actually beside the point), is that you show a unilateral display of rhodeisland graffiti. by this i mean you show only stuff that is from your little collective of crews and neglect many of the others who also are just as talented, if not as reputable a force in rhode isle graff. this ends up leading to people thinking that you people dominate the game- and while many of the writers who's work have been posted are very talented artists and have helped to set the standard here in r.i. (wiz, lead, ect.), i find that all to often the spotlight is shown on only a small (and repetitive), portion of such writers. no disrespect intended, however this shouldn't be named "ri the next chapter", but instead should be called "nerd is god" because that is obvioulsy what he thinks. i would also be careful with how much of a smart ass i was when responding to this "little guy", because i do in fact know who most of you are- where most of you paint (such as the trax in the riv)- and will be ready to do an old school type beat down on all of you little sluts. trust me- violence solves nothing- allow me to be a pacifist.

oldskooling all you teenie boppers...:confused:

Archived