check out my site

pure madizm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think... umm... since i posted in this same thread asking people to be respectful of me, it would be pretty out of place for me to tell you how wack it is that your site is filled with beef, battles and glossary of hip graffiti terms. i didnt bother looking at any of the graff.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i think... umm... since i posted in this same thread asking people to be respectful of me, it would be pretty out of place for me to tell you how wack it is that your site is filled with beef, battles and glossary of hip graffiti terms. i didnt bother looking at any of the graff.

if you havent noticed the graff scene if full of beef. battles? you gots to be fukkin kidding me. every thing up on that site is wut the people want. the beef board is because i didnt want people putting all that shyt on my guestbook. you probably didnt even look at the flixx. sorry to say but wat your saying is bullshyt...WHAT EVER THE PEOPLE WANT, I DELIVER...

no, as i said, i didnt even look at the flics. why? cause ive found that if the presentation is nothing exciting or interesting, then very seldom is the content any different. having a glossary of terms is just toy, theres no other way to say it. the layout is boring. if people like your site that much, then great, keep giving it to em. but you asked for opinions.... to keep the intergrity of the original thread, im gonna make this into its own thread....

Archived