Allergies?

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dpuerto@Oct 5 2004, 12:58 PM

Goto Afghan market and buy sabadilla.

I thought it was spanish, and I thought my friend's dad was a doctor... turns out it's afghan, and my friend's dad is an engineer... I cant believe i let him give me meds... And what the hell are all these arab and persian people doing in RURAL KENTUCKY? They even built a mosque outside that i can see from my window... looks like a mini MGM.

oh well, i rarely sneeze these days... Sabadilla works!

not all of them are muslim to be building mosques.

ive been sick all week. and this year, especially this summer, has been the worst ever. i was getting allergy shots every week for almost 5 years, but after being sick all summer i said fuck it and gave up on em. im lookin into getting surgery on my nose. gonna go for an mri soon and see if they can fix something. ive taken every type of medine out there. not when i go to the doctor he gives me a cortisone shot i my nose and i usually get cortisone pills. shit really sucks when you feel sick 3/4 of the year.

Originally posted by porque@Oct 5 2004, 08:50 AM

...actually that does make some sense...most allergy medicines are designed to slowlly make the person less dependant on them...i'm not to sure of the science of it...but i know a few people with similar experience...

Really..damn I have a whole box of allegra that I was supposed to take but I got scared cause the Dr. told me it was similart to claritin and that shit fucks me up so I never took it..but after reading that maybe I should take it.

Runonsentencegoodbye

here's a tip for the ladies of 12oz

if you use mascara, and you've had a certain one for a while and its making your eyelashes fall out its because you've accumulated a fuckload of dust mites (they make you sneeze when they lay turds in your nasal) by "scraping" them off your eyelashes and depositing them back into the mascara container

soooooo for your eyes health, keep your mascara fresh otherwise you could end up looking strung out

• 1 year later...
A 15-year-old Canadian girl with a peanut allergy died after kissing her boyfriend who had eaten a peanut butter sandwich hours earlier, reports say.

Christina Desforges, of Saguenay, Quebec, died last week after she failed to respond to days of treatment.

She had been given an adrenaline shot, a standard treatment for anaphylactic shock, almost immediately after she suffered a reaction.

A peanut allergist in Montreal said the case is "very rare and worrisome".

Ms Desforges' 16-year-old boyfriend had kissed her some nine hours after he had eaten peanut butter on toast, the AFP news agency reported.

"She was extremely allergic to peanuts and her boyfriend didn't know," a reporter for Canadian broadcaster TVA said.

Ms Desforges was taken to a hospital in Saguenay, about 155 miles (250km) north of Quebec City, where she died.

Hospital officials refused to comment. A post-mortem is due to be carried out.

Rhoda Kagan, a peanut allergist at Montreal's Children's Hospital, said some people have an "extremely low threshold" of resistance to peanuts and their traces.

"This varies greatly from person to person and is highly unpredictable," she was quoted by the Associated Press as saying.

Peanut allergy symptoms can include hives, a drop in blood pressure and swelling of the face and throat that can block breathing.

SOURCE

Wow, thats fucked up...

Talk about putting someone on the spot.