Allergies?

Overtime

Its so shitty, about 5 times a week, i have the worst runny nose and sneezers. Do you kids have allergies, and if so, what works really well for you guys? Ive tried zyrtec, and that works well, so does allegra, i dont like claritiin, but i do like benadryl, but that puts me to sleep, never tried anything like clemastine though.....

What do you guys take that helps?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Goto Afghan market and buy sabadilla.

I thought it was spanish, and I thought my friend's dad was a doctor... turns out it's afghan, and my friend's dad is an engineer... I cant believe i let him give me meds... And what the hell are all these arab and persian people doing in RURAL KENTUCKY? They even built a mosque outside that i can see from my window... looks like a mini MGM.

oh well, i rarely sneeze these days... Sabadilla works!

Allegra.

Odd thing about my life: I used to have to take 1 allegra a day to live a normal life in the summer and such. Over the years, I don't know what happened, but this last summer, I didn't need it at all. As far as I know, you can't just "lose" your allergies. It makes no sense to me, but I'm not complaining.

my stepmom always says your allergies change every 7 years or something. she also says your tastebuds and something else change too.

i never get sick. when i do its bad. ive been sick since last thursday. it sucks. real sick. this weekend i thought it was just a 24 hour flu or something so i still partied. not a 24 hour flu. now im super sick. i just woke up from sleeping for 21 hours. i dont know what i take. some little yellow pill. it knocks me out though. i dont mind though!

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Allegra.

Odd thing about my life: I used to have to take 1 allegra a day to live a normal life in the summer and such. Over the years, I don't know what happened, but this last summer, I didn't need it at all. As far as I know, you can't just "lose" your allergies. It makes no sense to me, but I'm not complaining.

!!! i take the same allergy medicine. i have

really bad allergies, and would also need to take

1 pill everyday.... however, this summer i didn't

take any at all, and dont' feel like i need it

anymore..... and i'd be the kid with the

blood shot eyes, drippy/stuffed nose,

always feeling underpar and what not...

how weird

i have the similar incidence too..... the majority of the time i don't have allergies at all.. but once every couple of years i get them very badly...

like this summer... and i work outside... and i couldnt work at all. i was in hell the whole time, stuffed up, eyes watering, hacking cough... yummm

bro i hear you! it must be somthing in the water or somthing i never get allergies... I got a runny nose and slightly sore throat and have been sleeping tearable all week now! i never had allergies in my life, but i feel like i got this half ass cold and it wont split man. wtf do i take for this shit?

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 5 2004, 11:39 AM

Allegra.

you type englsh. who knew.

Originally posted by heavyLox+Oct 9 2004, 04:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (heavyLox - Oct 9 2004, 04:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Oct 5 2004, 11:39 AM

Allegra.

Odd thing about my life:  I used to have to take 1 allegra a day to live a normal life in the summer and such.  Over the years, I don't know what happened, but this last summer, I didn't need it at all.  As far as I know, you can't just "lose" your allergies.  It makes no sense to me, but I'm not complaining.

you type englsh. who knew.

[/b]

i thought htis a while back, but then the forum exploded, damn....but i guess she does

Allegra.

similar thing happened to me. for a while at first, i was taking pills morning, noon, and night for a while, then inbetween refills, i noticed that i was functioning fine without them.

however, animal dander, dust, and certain grasses give me a problem every so often.

Allegra.

I have terrible allergies.....my nose runs badly and I sneeze all of the time......soemtimes I get headaches and am tired even after a good nights' sleep-----I don't really know what the hell is wrong....oh well.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 6 2004, 02:39 AM

Allegra.

i was under the impression it was possible to actually out-grow allergies. i have out-grown some minor allergies i had (to certain foods), but still suffer from hay-fever. not as bad as when i was a child, but still very annoying. i heard on the news that they've actually come up with a cure for hay fever. it's still being tested, but should hit the market in a year or two once it's approved.