HAIR.

Guest SPLINTER

Guest SPLINTER

this is the post concerning hair. anything about hair will go here.

i need some help here guys. i see a whole lot of kids that spike their hair and then come to school the next day with nothing in their hair yet its still shaped the basic way it looked when it was spiked. how the hell do they do this!?!?!?!?!

and anyone wanting the locks should go to www.dreadheadhq.com :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My bro just got dreads. 'Cept he's white. They don't look bad, he looks kinda like that fag from that boy band.....

I hate my hair. My heads too round to have it short, and it's annoying as fuck now that it's pretty long. When I wash it it goes all puffy and looks even worse. I'm seriously gonna shave my head soon.....

I hate my hair too. I've been growing it out for a couple months (over the entire summer and now) but it grows wicked slow. I usually just gel my hair, but im beginning to hate it. Too much effort for something so worthless. So i'll probably just get it cut short.

Splinter whaddya mean by maintaing the same shape as when its geled and not?

Originally posted by SPLINTER

i see a whole lot of kids that spike their hair and then come to school the next day with nothing in their hair yet its still shaped the basic way it looked when it was spiked. how the hell do they do this!?!?!?!?! :eek:

try a little palmaide or palmade or whatever the fuck it is

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

im all about the shaved head..not bic'd...but like a 2 guard...i used to have long hair when i was younger until one day i decided to shave it now im never leavin the buzzz

wordemup ferris. it seems like the bic thing is starting to be a trend. it's like yo, mikey got his hair cut... what the hell??? he got cancer?

shaved is the way to go

Guest SPLINTER

ok its like puffy and stuff and looks soft. yet the hairs on the back and side still stand up and point up like they would if it was gelled. the top slopes up and back like it would if it was spiked. kinda wierd. go to your local high school and look for asian/philipino groups one of them is bound to show it.

Guest Pilau Hands

i shaved my head in august and now its at the point where i'm just a fuzzball. i cant comb it, it wont lay down, it wont stand up...it's just kind of there.

.........undecided.

I used to shave my head really damn close all the way up to last year. Then i grow out the top and did a spikey, type thing, but my hair's really thick so it lays to the side for a while.

i was going to get dreads after this summer, and i got my fro pretty long, but school came around, and i had to get a job and look decent.

i really really want dreads, but the thing is, my head and hair looks nasty wen its all poofed up and having its fro action. and the day i got a haircut girls started to like me again, so ...........suffer for months for a hairstyle, or look sharp now??

its a fucking tough decision since i want em so bad

Guest imported_Tesseract

lately i have the feeling that my hair grows to fast,and its really funny cause,without having it in mind,from may i'm getting a haircut at the 3 of the month.

I dont know,maybe thats the normal but i would know cause for 2 years i used to cut my hair on my own...i dont want to hear what freud would think of that :idea:

Re: NEW QUESTION

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

For anybody with dreads or that had them.......

is it worth the growth period were your hair looks really shitty?

in my case?

Reality Check chief: You would have dreads your hair would always look shitty. Shitlocks look like crap keep your hair the way it is.

why do you want your hair spiked ? i hope you mean like a nice, clean looking messy type of spkiy, and not that sick, Linkin Park looking, wet type of spiky hair.

fuck, guys who do their hair like that are soooo sick looking. that style is like SOOOO three years ago!

Originally posted by Tesseract

lately i have the feeling that my hair grows to fast,and its really funny cause,without having it in mind,from may i'm getting a haircut at the 3 of the month.

I dont know,maybe thats the normal but i would know cause for 2 years i used to cut my hair on my own...i dont want to hear what freud would think of that :idea:

yeah, they're worth it. you're a guy, its easy to grow out your hair, and then dread it, and if you didn't like it, then you could just chop your hair off. that could feel like a waste of time, but if they looked bad, then what else could you do?

if you do try to make a nappy wheat-sack on your head, consider doing it yourself first. this way, you'll love then so much more because you put so much time and work into it, and they look way better, and you'll still be able to wash your hair. don't get it done at a salon, they always look so manicured and fake in the first month or so and you have to take care of your scalp with rubbing alcohol to keep clean (for the first month).

Guest serpent of the light

if you want it up forever, use fucking wood glue, when i was into punk rock i did that, lasts for weeks or longer.

now i think punk is dumb, shaved head is the way to be!

xxx303

I love guys that have the short mini afro. Any biracial white/black guy always has good hair. Short hair is great... but dreads, depending on the hair type are hot as well. I'm also a fan of the 50's greaser looking hair.

I have shoulder length medium brown hair, layered at the bottom so it flips up.. I've been wearing it up in kindof a french twist kinda thing lately though. I hate in between length stages. I did just buy a pony tail extension that makes me look like I have a Carmen Electra style pony tail down to the small of my back though. The guys love that for some reason. I hate trying to accept compliments on it though. I feel like such a liar when I say 'thank you' instead of "yeah, it's not real, thanks anyway"... oh well.

i hate hair...long hair mostly...i hate finding long fucking strands...i hate hairbrushes with all that fuckin hair in it. my hair is about an inch long on top and it doesnt fall out or clog the bathtub...ewww hair...it's all abotu the clippers No.2 setting of none.

Guest SPLINTER

no its not a fag looking haircut. it wouldnt really even look like the ones ive seen. i just want it to look all puffy and act kinda spongey. then i would never come it so i could look like the loser i am. :king:

Archived