Holy shit, we haven't had a shoe thread in ages.

Nekro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by can of worms@Oct 11 2004, 10:14 AM

sofa, those are ill bruv

oh and congrats on modship

I got all-white reebok classics, just like flat eric :king:

cheers you chav! :D

Guest imported_sofarok

My current very humble stash, missing a few things that are to beat to be shown…

boxes.jpg

and no i really cant be bothered to take them all out of there boxes...

Guest imported_sofarok

yeah, but they’re fucked, they got covered in shit at a club one night got home drunk and tried to clean them, next morning they dried out all nasty..they pop up on ebay now and then, might replace them one day..

It's crazy that he's taken so long to come out with a pro shoe. I remember like 5-6 years ago when I started skating he was on the DL in france. Flip dragged him out for a tour and it was a huge deal at the time, he didn't show up for a while after that.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by Hank Parker@Oct 18 2004, 06:16 PM

What do you have?

Maybe we could make up some sort of trade.

Really afford to be thinking about shoes at the moment, the worse thing about being broke is that I keep finding shoe on ebay cheap then convincing myself that I can afford them when I really really cant…damn paypal, damn ebay…at the moment im obsessed with wildwoods, revolutions, deltas, delta sb (really don’t think I can hold out much longer, they will be bought), Angus sb, the mowabb reissues, huaraches and a million other things that a ton of other stuff that I spend my days searching for on ebay…

only thing i have to trade at the moment are a pair of escape(mowabb pac, 10.5)..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Oct 15 2004, 03:14 AM

I just got the es Tom Pennys like 3 weeks ago. I enjoy all black shoes, they're quite comfortable and they don't have splits in the soles of both shoes that let in the water like my old shoes did.

skoespennybb.jpg

those shoes are comfortable as hell, BUT if you skate DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT, wear them. they will fall apart in less than a week