Heres how i got busted

a guy called twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats fuckin sad bro. when i got caught with my partner, i had a camera with all mine and his shit. along with the painter's touch in my waist band. the good thing is that, we jus started kinda and we're only 14 still so fine was i guess minimum so was comm service. I wasnt smart, we knew these 2 people at thier apartment were lookin, but we still wrote and took our time before we left. and we went hittin up right after skool. so daytime. but its pretty whack the we got caught after we jus started. but im happy, good things have came from it. such as a better new name, more caution, mom now buys me paint to practice, i met this wonderful girl on the day i had to go to court since i had no skool. she didnt go to skool either cuz she was moving. and thats the sad part. but she comin back to visit in some months. i talk to her on msn

this made me laugh hard, like really hard. im not exactly sure why but i find this to be one of the most hilarious things ive seen on this site, mostly because of the last few sentences.

• 2 months later...
C-4 heres a lil tip for you and all the shoplifters here....WHEN THEY SAY CAN YOU COME WITH ME?...........you have every legal right to say NO and walk away...they can't touch you..they can't stop you in any way.To stop you using force is a violation of your rights......steal away:)

well i havnt been caught writting but one time at walmart we were looking at the art stuff and shit they have there. i didnt steal anything but i didnt realize my friend did and while we were walking out two undercover guys stoped me and grabed me and pushed me all the way into the office soo yeah idk they never asked me to come with them.

never admit anything. I've been there, and I know when some fat angry cop is screaming at you in that little concrete interview room its hard to stay quiet, but they had nothing on you. that sketch? you saw it painted all around town so you stopped to draw it...the sketch isnt an eye witness to every single thing you painted. I'm not trying to be an asshole and tell you that you fucked up...its not like that. Its just that not saying anything cant be emphasised enough. I dont care what they tell you about "we can get a handwriting expert in to analyize this and prove you did it" or "your boy spilled the beans and told us everything so you better come clean..." or "if you just admit you did it we can tell the judge you cooperated and get you a lighter sentence" ALL OF IT IS BULLSHIT! just tough it out and youll be better off in the end...

bump from way back

Archived