Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seven six two

one of my only decent stickers

yeah, well that 'graf' stuff was a while ago. i wanted to try it because i liked the idea of 'getting up' and things like that, and was sick of seeing all the same type graf stuff. yeah, a whole lot of it looks really nice, but it's all the same. no offense to anyone here.

Guest aymet one

I really enjoy that. Keep on doing what you're doing.

Guest bug

seriously, that grim reaper type character is kool, skip the letters and tags. maybe make posters and wheat paste a buncha them around. you definitely have your own style going fromwhat i saw from your other posts...oh, but wheat pasting is getting kinda played by the non graff crowd, but whatever

Guest ctrl+alt+del

just make a bunch of stickers with that one character doing different things, ie, smoking, exercising, watching tv, just dumb stuff. dont write anything else on them. people will see them and be like, waht the hell is this?

yeah, isn't there some guy in .. SF named Kevin or something like that? just a guess but he makes a bunch of weird people and writes his name (or a name) on it. i thought that was pretty rad. you kind of look at it and think 'what the hell is this'?

Guest unknown
Originally posted by seven six two

yeah, isn't there some guy in .. SF named Kevin or something like that? just a guess but he makes a bunch of weird people and writes his name (or a name) on it. i thought that was pretty rad. you kind of look at it and think 'what the hell is this'?

i think you're talking about Dave. he's a children's book illustrator and draws all kinds of wierd colorful characters

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this