Crackheads.

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah I was in burger King in Tottenham one time and this crack head tried to steal my cup. This was in the old days when you filled your drink up at the Tottenham burger king. Now I was none to happy with this mutha Fucker trying to take my frigin cup, so I looks at him I do and said, " crack head drop my cup". Then with his hi pitched squaky voice he says ,"I just want a drink". So I says "get your owwwn damm cup ya bastard" He did we shook hands and parted company...the end.

Actual events.:eek:

last night...

ugh... the worst is when they get animals...

This bitch and her boyfriend across the street just got a new puppy and last night around 12:30 I start hearing all this honking. I live on a fairly busy one-way street so I look out the window to see what's going on...

This bitch is outside with her dog and she is standing in front of my house while the dog is on the other side of the street. What I couldn't believe was that she was trying to get the dog to COME TO HER! fucking bitch! so the dog would make it across the street when the cars were gone and she'd wait a while and then cross the street back to her house and do the same fucking thing...

Then, about 45 minutes later, the sensor light in my yard goes on... The woman put her dog in my yard and that's what set it off. So I went out there and it's this really cute brindle puppy (I don't know what kind) and I figure that it can stay in my yard for the night and I'll take it to the shelter tomorrow or see if I can give it away... Well, I woke up this morning and it's not there and there's no animal guts on the street so I think she took it back... If I see it again, I think I'm gonna kidnap it...

we were at my boy's last night just kickin it on the porch drinking and this dude walked by, 40 in hand and he got just past the house, dropped his beer and was like "GET 'EM OFF ME!!" started taking off his clothes and runnin up and down the street screamin and shit. homeboy runs up the street and knocks on this bitch's door and runs back up the street by us like "HELP MEEEEE!" he goes in the neighbours house and starts screamin, then comes out and runs up on us, and homeboy comes knockin talkin to himself in the door window and walks kinda funny down the stairs. and we see it...two nuggets plopped out when he was walkin down the stairs. cops come. the end.

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

when i was livin in da N.O. as a nigger would say i was walking through the 3rd ward one afternoon by myself mind totally in outer space and i met this crackhead bitch named Midnight who wanted me to go behind piggly wiggly with her to score. she didn't shave her pits or legs and was wearing a swimsuit. i hate (most) ghetto mongrels.

i was with my friend and he sees some crackhead out the window (we're in a third story apartment) and he grabs this little megaphone and starts saying shit to him, but the guy cant figure out where its coming from.. like "waiting for the bus? ... yeah right" "how much crack can i get for four dollars?" and all this shit. then he dropped the megaphone and lost the batteries...

this lady comes up to me in like the nicest area of downtown where theres major cops (where my white ass lives) strung the fuck out like "have you ever heard of db cooper?" (i have) "no." (she points at a crane on a construction site) "look it up."

oh and my friend has some strung out dude living across the street, he allways fights with his girlfriend and shit and one night i guess he's like kicking her out cuz all her shit is on the curb and theyre all arguing and shit and shes saying "you hear voices in the windows, thats not normal!" and all this shit... and earlier there was some episode where he was like "get the fuck out of my car!" and the next morning she comes up to the car when hes gone with some wigger dude and jacks the car.

Originally posted by !!! SUB DUDE

when i was livin in da N.O. as a nigger would say i was walking through the 3rd ward one afternoon by myself mind totally in outer space and i met this crackhead bitch named Midnight who wanted me to go behind piggly wiggly with her to score. she didn't shave her pits or legs and was wearing a swimsuit. i hate (most) ghetto mongrels.

SHE WANTED THE THUG IN YOU

Originally posted by dowmagik

yesterday my roomie pointed out that our previous roomates had put electrical tape over the keyhole on their bedroom door so we could not look in on them i guess. what the fuck? btw, im talking about crystal addicts, who should not be confused with a genuine crackhead who smokes crack cocaine.

man that meth is the worse. i could write a novel too about methcapades and the super fucked up truth.

smoking ice in the bathroom...classic....i bet ya knew what they were doing didnt ya? yeah...they thought they were sly. did they have a candle in the bathroom to keep the lighter lit without clicking it? thats another super-dopehead-ninja-sly-move

when i think of electric tape i think meth. ha

im glad to say i dont know the fisrt damned thing about crack and hopefully i will soon forget about the meth hell

They hang out in the park behind my house, in the summer when they are smoking crack, I watch them through binoculars. I would LOVE to shoot them in the eyes with an air rifle. Or at least run round there with my balaclava on and beat them with a cricket bat.

There is this other guy near where I live in London who always has the worst bleeding open wound on the back of his neck and his line is "i need some money to get to the hospital" I think hes been around a good few years. I just feel like, one day when he is older someone is going to ask him about the scar and hes going to feel like a shit guy. I feel like saying to him "look man, you live on the streets with very little personal hygene with a fucking huge wound, that shits going to get infected, and they will amputate your head... you layabout dirty fucking crackhead bastard little sister scareing piece of shit.".

Bagz of Crack! bagz of CRACK!

I have had several wonderous experiences with crackheads over the years. now i live in rural kentucky and the closest i come to crackheads is the 1000 acres of pot found that the national guard decided to set on fire... and the daily methlabs that get found... and anhydrous ammonia tanks that routinely get stolen...

When I was ten years olf my twenty year old crackhead cousin took me on a stroll down the street in Chicago and We got in a 2 hour conversation with bums outside a McDonald's.

When I was 14 I was at one of the Rocks in Chicago on lake michigan... I think Belmont(for anyone who might care) and a black crackhead(similar to the lead in McArthur Park) comes dressed in a diaper and his shirt over his head and starts screaming at the sunrising all this Blaja Haja flaja Dah! shit. it was funny as hell. All these similarily cracked out white kids started singing bagz of Crack! Bagz of Crack! and Then two girls started asking him if he was ok. Then he screamed some more biligerent shit and jumped in the freezing lake. It was like November. Then some other guy was thrown in the lake.

When I was living large in Atlanta a crackhead told the police I robbed and kidnapped him, and another crackhead became my codefendant. This case still isnt settled... I hope they let me go. Pray for me.

Fuckin crackheads.

Re: Bagz of Crack! bagz of CRACK!

Originally posted by dpuerto

When I was 14 I was at one of the Rocks in Chicago on lake michigan... I think Belmont(for anyone who might care) and a black crackhead(similar to the lead in McArthur Park) comes dressed in a diaper and his shirt over his head and starts screaming at the sunrising all this Blaja Haja flaja Dah! shit. it was funny as hell. All these similarily cracked out white kids started singing bagz of Crack! Bagz of Crack! and Then two girls started asking him if he was ok. Then he screamed some more biligerent shit and jumped in the freezing lake. It was like November. Then some other guy was thrown in the lake.

yea belmont is notoriously known for an eclectic mix of shemales and crackheads.

:)

i got scammed on belmont by a crack dealer. i called 911 with his description and said he had a gun. every cop in the district was searching for him. he got caught up for crack dealing.

*true story;)

dude.. I live in crack central.. The crack dealers across the street look out for me and got my back for numerous reasons that will remain nameless..

"Crack is wack, But it covers my back!"

Copyright 2004 Telovocational Industries of american.. All rights reserved..