Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vanity

drunk sluts with webcams

you guys won't belive me when i say this but I KNOW THAT GIRL!I've been in that room....she went out with my boy..she lives like 8 blocks from my house

Guest bug

am i the only one that thinks she looks kinda trailer park with her semi crossed eyes and unevenly plucked eyebrows?

Originally posted by bug

am i the only one that thinks she looks kinda trailer park with her semi crossed eyes and unevenly plucked eyebrows?

yes you are....how dare you insult my electronic bride

Originally posted by Frate Raper

you guys won't belive me when i say this but I KNOW THAT GIRL!I've been in that room....she went out with my boy..she lives like 8 blocks from my house

oh wow....so lucky. Alright thats enough from me....your boy is quite the man

frate raper you perv!! you paid to join to see that chick didn't you!!! goddamnit you bahhhstards... YOU KILLED KENNY!

if only i was 15 again and i got boners every 14.2 minutes. god i'd be in heaven. look!! 14 yr old tit!!

OOF AHHHH

that girls eyebrows are so fucking stupid...if your gonna look like that.. fucking shave off your eyebrows completely.. now ima go peep that site ;)

Guest HESHIANDET

hahah, been down w/ that jawn for a while. cats out the bag i guess. fr8oh, im w/ you. you guys know the rules, no boobies or who-who's posted on here; ok?

dude...this is by far the best post i think ive ever seen on the this site...

drunk girls on webcams...mankinds greatest achievement, i now have a new project thank you...

frink, you dont go to academy of arts do you? i thought you posted somewhere that you were livin in san fran, i got a friend going there for video and im probably goin for photo in january/maybe fall.

i dont care what any of you say, that 1st chick is nice looking. and the last one on here, that #52 girls is just....i dunno she looks bad though.