ROCKIN' LIKE THE ROCK ISLAND R.R

ArtistikFunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as being the freight benching king it seems that there is a new sherif in town. Thanks for posting my shit

Good to see con crew

ra whole car

Denz is painting holy shit

Grime

Mber

fragile and wack ass crow

aktr

but the best shot is that engine getting ready to fly in front of the sigh and eye. Thats fucking dope.

I wish you would bleed out the numbers though

Originally posted by crave

and the shot of that engine about to pass that eye & sigh is superb. as is the ROCK boxcar.

yeah, how did you get the pieces to stop but both trains are moving? superpowers?

this is a very nice post.

i just wish you cropped them, because a lot of them are too big in my opinion...makes it hard to look at online. i understand that you may be trying to show what kind of car they are on....bla bla bla...i'm a nitpicker.

i should go pick my own nits now.

props nonetheless

Originally posted by Tony Danza

yeah, how did you get the pieces to stop but both trains are moving? superpowers?

this is a very nice post.

i just wish you cropped them, because a lot of them are too big in my opinion...makes it hard to look at online. i understand that you may be trying to show what kind of car they are on....bla bla bla...i'm a nitpicker.

i should go pick my own nits now.

props nonetheless

I could crop all my images way down to just the Art- But I will not!!!

I am sorry I post my shit big but I would like for you to see what you're looking at clearly......

I like to show the viewer what the Railcar & peice look in it's natural Enviroment..

As for the Car Numbers- I dont undestand why kids ulter them out,

You can't trace most of railcars on a majority of the Railroads traces anymore anyway!

Plus The RR Bulls get flicks of most of the rocked cars when they return "To the home shop for repairs" So why even bother.

It nice to have a 21 inch monitor.....My post are best veiwed on the big screen.

Archived