The Kerry-Bush debate thread •_•_• Debate no. 1

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: did you guys hear this?

Originally posted by willy.wonka

its all about bush's boy scoutish look during his closing statement, "millions pleading for liberty in silence in the middle east"

did bush just say that he is going to invade other countries?

he has been hinting at that for months!

Regardless of whose ideals you support, if you watched that debate, you can't deny that Bush just doesn't seem half as presidential as Kerry. He lacks all speaking skills, he doesn't answer half the questions, he fumbles around with his ideas, etc. I'm not a fan of Kerry, but i sure as hell would rather see him in office then four more years of Bush digging the United States into an even deeper hole.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Regardless of whose ideals you support, if you watched that debate, you can't deny that Bush just doesn't seem half as presidential as Kerry. He lacks all speaking skills, he doesn't answer half the questions, he fumbles around with his ideas, etc. I'm not a fan of Kerry, but i sure as hell would rather see him in office then four more years of Bush digging the United States into an even deeper hole.

ditto!

Regardless you can't deny that Bush just doesn't seem half as presidential as Kerry. He lacks all speaking skills, he doesn't answer half the questions, he fumbles around with his ideas, etc..

and hes been like this for over four fucking years.

Guest willy.wonka

what happened? you blew it, where's osama?

GENERAL IN CHARGE OF CAPTURING OSAMA"it sounds like one of those beer commecials; it sounds good, but its less filling"

" im out of it now, im just a civilian, like you"

Originally posted by rental

man, fuck giuliani. i think nbc is leaning towards bush because the polls favor him and they want to pick the winner.

a note on polls:

the polls they use in the news and shit, are a complete facade, peep game.

thhey only call people who have a history of voting, and they only call people who have a home telephone.

those polls do not take into account a single new voter, or any one that uses a cell phone as their only phone, both of which will be overwhelmingly going to kerry (especially the first).

if the polls are as close as they are with nothing but old people, imagine when the youth is factored in. for a while i was real bummed about this, but then i learned the truth, and the truth has set me free!

(all praise be to allah)

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Weapon X

dude, you need to get off the fence. Women like a guy who is decisive, as you well know.

women is a total different subject

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Regardless of whose ideals you support, if you watched that debate, you can't deny that Bush just doesn't seem half as presidential as Kerry.

You do realize that a lot of people think this is a GOOD thing for Bush, right? There's a LOT of people out there who like Bush precisely because he doesn't look as polished and political as the majority of people in office. They see a simple-minded man who thinks and acts like they do... it makes them feel like it's THEM up there in office, and their ideas and methods of thinking in charge of the country. It's ridiculous.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

You do realize that a lot of people think this is a GOOD thing for Bush, right? There's a LOT of people out there who like Bush precisely because he doesn't look as polished and political as the majority of people in office. They see a simple-minded man who thinks and acts like they do... it makes them feel like it's THEM up there in office, and their ideas and methods of thinking in charge of the country. It's ridiculous.

agreed, but dude didnt look like 'average joe america' he looked like a total fucking nit-wit. there is no way to look at that debate and think that bush looked like he was in any way competent.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm just saying.

Even if a person is a nit-wit, they usually won't referr to themselves as nit-wits. Therefore, when seeing themselves in Bush, they don't see a nit-wit.

That's what bugs me the most ... why do you want average Joe as the president? Shouldn't we demand the best our nation has to offer? I'm not saying Kerry is the best ... but when you compare the two men, it's easy. Kerry.

BTW - I'm watching Fox News, and even their panel agrees that Kerry came out ahead tonight.

Yes, but as i see it, these are mostly the people who already have their mind set on voting for Bush, regardless of what he says in the debates. Now, i'm sure there are lots of undecided people who watched the debate and thought, "yeah, hes like me, maybe i'll vote for him", but i'm going to assume there were more undecided voters who watched and thought, "jesus christ, what is Bush doing in office" and "Kerry seems far more fit to be running a country".