Writer's Block

Fuxus

This event happened on 10/13/01. It was pretty fun, there were some good walls painted and there was some music too. I had to leave before most of the pieces were finished, but I took some pictures of some of the works in progress. So keep in mind that many of these aren't finished.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/WB.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/baskWB.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/djed.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/5662/envywip.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah secret has girly handstyles :P it looks like a note that some girl wrote to another girl in class wiht a jelly roll metalic pink pen ahhaha

that 3d piece with the blue 2nd outline (aura forcefield.. wahtever) and is all symetrical and shit.. is too dope ive done some symetrical stuff before ... it was ok .. but that is just amazing..

Actually, it was in San Diego. I was suprised that there so few SD writers there painting. It was pretty fun, unfortunately there wasn't enough wall space for everyone there. The music got off to a little bit of a late start too, but I am glad they put out the effort to make it happen.

The only real downer was some guys throwing beer bottles full of paint at some pieces. They got glass and paint all over a lot of people who weren't really involved in their beef.

shit was wack !

too much bull shit !

those girls were wack ! dissing chyna like that

chyna is the lady pink of sd

been painting since 90!

those girls did some stencil bowl of noodle looking letters over her!

man ,they can't burn!~

learn some foundation!

rules of graff if ya cant burn it don't go over it !

'they couldn't even burn chyna's old peice form 93!

toys toys toys.......

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/4212/chnaSV93.gif'>

I hate the internet sometimes. Too bad you missed the part when the cop kept trying to take pictures with me.

Anyways, sorry Sake. First come, first serve. I know it's fucked up they used your girl's buff paint and all, but hey graffiti is full of bullshit anyways. While my homegirls Kween and Envy keep crushing downtown LA with freeway spots and bridges, your girlfriend can keep crying about how she didn't get a spot on a legal wall.

chyna

The leftover outline of my piece that is behind the noodles and stencils that envy, kween and sacred put up STILL BURNS them. If you're going to paint legally - then take the time to do it right - respect your own shit and put a background around your letters. Guess you liked mine so much you left it.

If anyone cares to know i was an invited artist - and that space was reserved by the organizers for me to paint on....these girls got up in the middle of our production. too bad they were misinformed - maybe they just were not listening...didn't care - seems to be the trend these dayz.

I'm not crying by the way - just better.

Go back to the mini-Matel freeways and practice your styles ... in the meantime I'll be putting up burners all across the country.

12 years and counting...catch up if you can....you've got miles and years to go

happy practicing ladies

chyna

SCB

PSS

Whatever your problem is between Kween and Envy, that's between you guys. It is pretty fucked up they took your spot. Blame the guy that thew the jam for misinforming everyone... "500ft of space along the trolly line... first come first serve". So you been painting pieces for 12 years? That's great. I really respect that. You keep painting your pieces in little San Diego yards, and we'll keep crushing freeways, bridges, rooftops, and billboards. And who the hell is Sacred? If I knew you were gonna give up your spot, I would of at least taken her place....

artistic.intercourse

Pisses me off.... I went to the trolley lines before when it was supposed to go down like a month ago, and then the event goes down later and I missed it. BAH. :mad: Oh well.... where the hell did they do the pieces? I know thats not the trolley line. I might want to swing down there and check the pieces out if any of the shits still up ???? I hope it is. Please let me know. Thanks :confused:

I don't know the names of any of the writers, except for the obvious ones. I am pretty sure that the walls are still burning, as long as the dudes who were throwing bottles full of paint didn't come back by.

The event changed locations, to a spot 5 blocks north on Federal and Euclid. The place was some type of community center, I don't really know anything else about it.

i was there, but unfortunately i didnt get to paint. and by the way the guys(OA) who were throwing paint had a reason. they werent just trying to be assholes. but it does suck for the ppl who got paint on them who werent involved. but the person(LOOKS TTBB) who was the target had that shit comin. oh well. too much beef! cant we all just get along? peace.

Archived