TM7-ROT..certified sprayngstas

Guest perve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DELETE THIS THREAD or take the tm7 out of the title,,,this shit is a poor representation, there is no combined tm7/rot,,, and shit like this goes against the grain of the crew

thank you.........

..who said anything about combined crews??im highlightin both of em..have a nice day.and poor repersentation??hmm.the fliks look good to me buddy ol pal..

Originally posted by 40ozbreath

looks cool but looks like all legal walls..

guess what. if you want to hate on this thread, take that shit somewhere else.

cause it aint all legal walls, and i dont know how youd be able to tell that anyways just because the pieces are well executed and clean doesnt mean its legal.

and 40 ounce breath,? what are you a fifteen year old from the suburbs sittin in your room with a mesh hat on with your "tag" on it ..listening to that old ass nwa album .. im surprised your location aint straight out of compton you little fuckin homo nigga..

40 ounce breath ....shit you got me dyin over here..

Re: ..

Originally posted by ma_chete

guess what. if you want to hate on this thread, take that shit somewhere else.

cause it aint all legal walls, and i dont know how youd be able to tell that anyways just because the pieces are well executed and clean doesnt mean its legal.

and 40 ounce breath,? what are you a fifteen year old from the suburbs sittin in your room with a mesh hat on with your "tag" on it ..listening to that old ass nwa album .. im surprised your location aint straight out of compton you little fuckin homo nigga..

40 ounce breath ....shit you got me dyin over here..

he slammed you 40oz

Archived