child (dam) R.I.P.

sectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its soo sad man.. this kid was so talented. and was a cool guy to boot. sad also for the graff community. seems like few people are painting nearly as technical nowadays.. he was a funny guy too.. he used to put a pubic hair in the rolling paint before he rolled because he wanted every wall he did to have a little peice of him on it too.. i didnt understand it much then.. but i think its making alot more sence to me now.. RIP

CHILO! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>.. the real heads who knew him know what i mean. and for everyone else.. i hope you care enough to respect the fallen.. maybe one day.. it will come back to you.

------------------

TATS CRU, 3A,VGA,GSK,HOOD@T,DOTCOM..In the south we beat ya ass.. even in church!

I remember Child wilding out and yelling the funniest stuff out of car windows in NYC, and always clowning around at a wall when he was painting. He influenced the hell out of me when I first started seeing him progress and get really good. There was a spot right behind my crib that he had those signature handstyles scattered around in. I bugged on his unique style.

Rest In Peace.

Archived