child (dam) R.I.P.

sectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SafeTheBomber:

damn, how did he die?

the circumstances are not your business.

make this thread about commemorating his work.

if you do or do not admire it.. just respect it..

dont make this about rumors... drama... or personal opinions about him as a person or writer.

thankyou.

peaceloveunity

-bobby.

Can you not appreciate an artist's work and not wonder how the artist passed? I know it's not the business of 12oz to facilitate a forum which would provide such information, but you can't critisize someone who is interested in knowing the situation. It's natural, especially if the person inquiring is a fan of the artist's work, like myself. Rest In Power Child.

Seven, think about how you would feel if it was your friend and then sympathize. I'm not saying it has to deeply affect you, just realize that it does affect somebody. Also, recognize that he did have skills, so give due respect. I'm not trying to be a dick, just letting you know you can still have respect.

Originally posted by Mayor Bill Campbell:

Can you not appreciate an artist's work and not wonder how the artist passed? I know it's not the business of 12oz to facilitate a forum which would provide such information, but you can't critisize someone who is interested in knowing the situation. It's natural, especially if the person inquiring is a fan of the artist's work, like myself. Rest In Power Child.

thank you.

Guest Pilau Hands

why do people like to get one some, "You didn't even know him," shit? what if people did know him and are doing this for that reason? bottom line is child was a nice person who wrote graffiti. that's what we all are; people who do things. you remember the person, and what they accomplished. if you know they person, then you can speak on that from experience. if you knew his work, then you can speak on that.

everyone needs to relax

rip child

I loved those crazy spirals he placed atop his tags; I used to stop by the post office on 11th and 4th just to respect the steez. I think you can always differentiate the writers with heart from the fakes if you make the effort and Child was on the right side. love to all those he touched and eternal peace to the man himself. thanks to sectr for the flix, wish I would have stayed over just one more week.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

rip child

good show

puke pics make me chuckle

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Archived