Shakira

Poop Man Bob

Holy krikey.

I saw the spanish version video of the song "Suerte" and immediately downloaded it so I could have the joy of watching it again. Spanish speaking girls have always been a turn on ... but, jesus. If anyone has the joy of watching the video in the future, look at the way the woman moves her hips to the beat. And rolls her perfectly sculpted stomach. And looks sultry. And just all around rules.

The songs "Ojos Asi" and "Estoy Aqui" are hottastic as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

She is hot. Her music is poop, She sounds worse than a crossbreed of that Fran Dreshcer (the nasal annonyance)and Macy Gray(the I sound like I need a throat drop/70 year old smoker sound). Horrible shit in my personal opinion.

Dr. Dazzle: Whatever video was on MTV she talks about her small breasts and how they are nice or some shit.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Holy krikey.

Spanish speaking girls have always been a turn on

what the turn on with spanish speaking girls. any girl can speak spanish if they take it in high school. maybe you mean girls of latin decent. anyway ive had the prividge of watching both versions eventhough their the same video. im jocking her. i saw her on a recent award show too-forgot which one. well down to get up in shakira.

Re: Re: Shakira

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye

what the turn on with spanish speaking girls. any girl can speak spanish if they take it in high school. maybe you mean girls of latin decent. anyway ive had the prividge of watching both versions eventhough their the same video. im jocking her. i saw her on a recent award show too-forgot which one. well down to get up in shakira.

No, I mean just that - girls that speak Spanish. If they are Hispanic or of Latin descent, it may be an added bonus ... but it's simply hearing the language spoken that gets me.

God damn.

Shakira looked' so much hotter when she had the dark/red hair thing going on. I hate blondes........and now she goes changes her shit blonde to look just like that slut Christina Aguleria. Its that American cross over shit she's buying into. She probably had to dye her hair to appeal to The American market.

And that pepsi commercial is freaking wack.

I'd want to have sex with her more if she had dark hair.

Gwb.......obsessed with dark haired girls

Archived