Favorite SIMPSONS character...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly... fuck Ralph.

well maybe not... but fuck people who insist on quoting ralph all the time.

yes... you bent your wookie 12 years ago. please move on already.

the two best charactes in the history of the simpsons........

burns.jpgabe_simpson.png

MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS: Itchy & Scratchy And Ralph Wiggum

April 23 • The Wettest Stories Ever Told

A dinner at the Frying Dutchman gone wrong turns into an excuse for another anthology show, this time with a nautical theme - Lisa tells about the Mayflower voyage, Bart tells about mutiny in Tahiti, and Homer tells about capsizing cruise ships

April 30 • DOUBLE FEATURE 7:00 • Homer's Paternity Coot When Marge refuses to drive through a new toll booth, she causes a chain reaction accident that results in the discovery of a mailman who disappeared 40 years ago - and his 40-year-old bag of undelivered mail, including a letter to Homer's mother from a man Homer thinks could be his real father 8:00 • Girls Just Want to Have Sums Frances McDormand guest voices as the new principal at Springfield Elementary (after Skinner is fired following a sexist remark made at a performance of Itchy & Scratchy: The Musical) - or at least, what was Springfield Elementary, before she turns it into separate boys-only and girls-only schools, prompting Lisa, who realizes that the girls aren't being taught very much (especially in math) to masquerade as a boy so she can attend the boys' school and actually learn something important

May 7 • DOUBLE FEATURE 7:00 • We're on the Road to D'ohwhere Principal Skinner is so steamed - literally - at Bart's latest prank that he sends Bart to a camp in Oregon, but because Bart is on the no-fly list, Homer has to cancel his trip with his friends to Las Vegas so he can drive Bart to the camp; while they are away, Marge has a yard sale, but the only thing that's selling is the family's expired medications 8:00 • Regarding Margie It looks like Marge did not read those "use only in a well-ventilated area" warnings on the cleaning bottles carefully enough while she was spring cleaning, as she can no longer remember a few things, like the fact that she is married

johnny tightlips do you see the shooter?

I see a lot of things...

*gun* *gun* *gun*

aaahhhh

....wait...........I remember........I said this exact same thing.. I even said gun gun gun........what the hell.......what happened during the forum change...AHHH i want my posts and join date back.......what the.....I SAID THIS

Archived