Rate my sketch..please

Seck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck. the outline is awful. but when you colored it its fine. i think the only problem with the outline is that its like not finalized, know what i mean? ok you dont but whatever

ps how the fuck did you color it like that? thats awsome

Ammo....it looks like it was colored on a computer to me.

i dont know, that k still looks messed up to me. it is to choppy/skinny. all the other letters are by themselves, but the k is made up of leftover parts of the other letters. as for the fill, nice, but can you do that with a can? i dont say that to be mean, but blending is tough, especially all those shades in that amount of space. overall, good job, keep working.

Guest serpent of the light

i dig the fill, but truly, i'm FUCKING SICK OF ARROWS OFF OF EVERY GODDAMNED LETTER@@@@@@@@@

k, i'm done

xxx303

start at the beginning

Look kid, your sketch sucks. Rather than just insult it though, I think I can help you out a little. Since magazines and Main stream culture sold out graffiti, most kids coming up, like yourself, have tried to emulate all these wild styles that the Mags promote. That's really nothin new, since everybody starts by biting somebody else anyway, but you got to start at the beginning if you every want to get to the end. You need foundation. Practice by copying just simple fonts and getting your technical ability down first. You have to get your line skills down first. After that, move into stylizing those simple fonts, adding serifs, changing thicknesses, etc. Don't even think about wild. Get down the skillz first- learn the tools and the subject. Then, if you get through that, move on to perspective drawings, shadows, and all that. Eventually, you will get better. The problem with graff today is that people want to jump right into that shit without understanding what kind of commitment it takes to understand the physics of flow and style. That is why 97% of Graf sucks. It's the 'instant gratification' thing.

THE FILL IS DEFFINATELY DONE ON THE COMP BUT ITS A GOOD IDEA...JUST LIKE THAT OTHER CAT SAID"BUT CAN U PAINT IT???" THE OUTLINE IS ALRIGHT IF YOU JUST STARTED BUT THERE IS MAD OTHER SEK'S ONE OF THE KIDS I WRITE WIT WRITES SEK BUT HES GOT ALOT MORE FLAVOR THAN THAT THOUGH.... HES BEEN PAINTIN FOR YEARS THOUGH. NE WAY JUST KEEP IT UP. SOME DAY YOUL BE PUTTIN UP NICE ISH..(IF YOU DONT JUST FALL OFF LIKE ALOT OF WRITERS IVE SEEN. RIGHT NOW GRAF IS GOING ALMOST COMMERCIAL LIKE SKATEBOARDING IN THE LATE 90'S EVERYONE WANTS TO DO IT...BUT WE'LL SEE WHO STICKS IT OUT AND KEEPS IT REAL) PEACE

NEST ONER..ARE ILE XP :confused:

Archived