Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Seck

Rate my sketch..please

On a scale of 1-10...What do you think? I still need to fix the lines/drawing up a little bit, and rescan and clean it up more, + color it...but how does it look? What can I change, should I add shadows, any comments?

I need to know because it's for a contest. Thanks a lot...

http://omniflare.devfx.org/holdme/kces.jpg'>

I would suggest that you try a more simple sytle, work on your letter forms, and just practice a hell of a lot... slowly you'll start to see improvement. Just keep at it.

But as for what changes you should make for THIS piece...

Give it some 2-d and a nice simple fill.

Oh, and dont let the people on this board discourage you. They're going to say some bad things.

try and work your style

keep a continous form/shape

-straight or curved lines..try to incorporate both but make it flow

3d, background and some snazzy fill

did you sketch it in pencil first, practice,practice,practice

....and the scale of 1-10 well.....

:king:

yea dude......work hella simple shit first.....when u try to jump into wildstyles and shit, ur shit comes off pretty toy....its pretty Uneven, so even it up and some color, thenppost it

try making the widths of your lines conform more with one another, and practice copying computer fonts and the letters on signs... keep at it

this isnt really about youre drawing...everyone has to start out somewhere, like others are saying, develop youre style...but get a new name, plllleeeaaassseee. theres like 800 million peolpe with the name seck or sec or sel something like that is way overused, i know 3 secks and 2 tecks and 3 sels, its all getting stupid and theyre toys anyway. Think of a new name with letters that you can develop youre own style on, and be original :D

Guest bug
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

why do most people have to give asshole replies..

cuz ninty percent of the people on this board suck ass and they need to make themselves feel better

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by bug

cuz ninty percent of the people on this board suck ass and they need to make themselves feel better

yup thats soo true

You could write SUCK, I don't think that one is taken. My tip would be to concentrate on positive and negative spaces within your piece, and the balance of the letters.

the "ck" doesn't go with the "se" two different styles, make it flow and liek they said work on the basics simple letter forms liek simple bubble letters keep practicing the same one you did over and over then evolve your letters..... hope i helped

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this