best of blackbook outlines!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
"illa styles"

great quote by king theme :lol:

yo dude i feel like ur stalking me ,,huh,wtf u doing ,if ur thinking by following me in every thread i go to and commenting on what ive quoted is gonna make u better at graffing ,it aint sadly to tell u ,u failed 30 year old tagger and if u thinkin a lil style is gonna rubb off on ya it wont buddy cos ur as shit as a failed 30 year old tagger comes,jus wanted to let ppl know ,newaiz i told u last thread that im finished beefing with you cos ,realli dude i aint wanna beef with a toy twice the age of me + if i might add ur fucking pathetic buddy get off ur mommas dick and wash ur face cos if u think ur work looks good then u shud of stoped tagging a long time ago and saved ur self the time and ur money

30? i got a while till i hit thirty son, i didnt spend no money...it all was racked son, get off my moms dick and wash my face? oh shit coming at me with the "illa" jokes, haha, stalking you im just havig fun girl, but uh ok ill stop kiddie hahahahaa

RACKED hahahahah u couldnt rack a packet of chewing gum buddy dont talk that shittt hahahah and where u from buddy cos i know u aint from australia dude stay tha fuc out of our threads u poor cunt ,are u a peadophile cos u keep calling me girl is that like one of ur pick up lines dude?hahahahhahaha poor ass

• 4 weeks later...