Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

NEW PIG DESTROYER

I downloaded it, but I've only listened to it once. It didn't grab my attention as much as Prowler in the Yard on the first listen, but I'm sure I'll come to love it.

Originally posted by oner

I downloaded it, but I've only listened to it once. It didn't grab my attention as much as Prowler in the Yard on the first listen, but I'm sure I'll come to love it.

what did you download it from? I was looking on soulseek back when I was home and I couldn't find it. I'm on a Mac at school so I've only got lime wire.

I got it off of soulseek. I'm actually missing track 6, but I have everything else. I don't think I'm online at home right now, but when I get there in about 30 minutes I'll be on. My user name is slore.

goddamn,

seems like they're taking the same path Converge took- sounding like complete pussies.

what the fuck, not a single blast beat in that song. i think almost every song on 38 Counts of Battery had a blast beat or was even remotely fast. and none of the pussy singing either. fuckin shit.

i dont know if any of you have the cd that has the track " junkyard god" one of my favorites from them if you wouldnt mind sending me that track, or the whole cd somehow i ve baught that cd two and its been lost within 2 days of purchace so im kinda pissed. it would be appreciated iheartboobs@mail.com

^I have learned that ntier drum solo in the begining of that song....sooooo good.

as for the new one...dude...what a BIG change..as Misspantala had chatted with me befor on there last album (witch was...kind of a let down) they have been pulling some wierd stunts.

im not fealing this album...well that first song at least. did they change drummers?

the second song has a rad breakdown though.

i found some new crazy metal glass casket and psyopus...those guys tear it UP...wack

i got the soulseek with some cool shit if you want to hit me up MARWOK is my name on there

bleehhhh...i would rate this a 7. the change in singing, like everyone else has said, isnt doing it for me.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this