whats yr website addy, seeking?

nemersion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

www.purefuckingapathy.com

it's not a graff site, its more a reflection of myself, so please keep that in mind when you go there. if you have any problems accessing the site, id like to know about it. i probably wont know how to fix it, but it would be nice to know i guess.... its far from done, and its the product of my two weeks of self taught web design... keep all of that in mind an please be respectful, im not always the asshole you think i am...

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by fr8oholic

clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-

-good stuff mang, i'm really into this. goes well with all the emo i've been listening to lately.

thats what im sayin

thanks for the support. im hardly some web designer or anything. i just got bored, wanted to make a site, took two weeks and thats what i came up with. the only part with any susbstance obviously, is the photo section. most of which (except the first 6 b&w) are all mine... i dont know. just my little hat thrown into the ring i suppose. someday i'll get real motivated and do somethign more to it... put my own writting in the 'words' section and scan some more photos... someday...

the girl is natalie imbruglia

Hey seeking, I read the caption on the mixer picture, and I was wondering how did that whole business about your girlfriend getting with your best friend work out....like were they just talking and flirting with eachother the whole time, and then it got to the point of "going out?" Where you far away, you said that you had to fly in for valentines, so it was a long distance relationship...yes? If you don't mind me being nosy, I'd like for you to explain to me...thanks.

umm...ok... no, she flew us both out there from detroit. they are still together, and infact i hung out with him for the first time in almost a year last night. it was strange. on one hand he was just like he ever was, but then as he sat at the table with his two way pager, i knew it was her that he was writing. odd feeling. fuck it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well i guess that since they are still together its better in a way,less betrayal i supose.

I've gone throught some similar shit, a friend of mine seems to have an obsession with my x's...shit is odd for sure.

its not that i ever cared so much that they were together, its just that neither of them (and mainly him) had the balls to tell me, and infact lied to my face about it. had he been a man, it would never have been an issue. fuck it though, as THE KING OF HELL says, 'time wounds all heels.'

its some old gemini mixer... nothing real exciting...

i see no pictures..... i see no mixer ...... all i can get is the first page (ocean pictures) then the second page then the link (today) that brings me to the page with all the journal like netrises and from there nothing. anyone no what im doin wrong?

it's really nice man.

i don't think it's intentional (?) but for me, a small window opens when i click on a natlie. that's fine. but i can't scroll down in any of them to read more text/ access more options.

Awesome.

Wow, you're taste in pictures and music lyrics are fucking awesome.

Holy shit.

i saw that Civil War picture in the 3rd grade, in a book about Abraham Lincoln. Shit was scary back wen you're......9 years old. And the picture was enlarged, and the book had this really nasty smell that i always related to that picture, and wenever i thought of dead people i rethink that picutre and all those dead people. eck.

sorry i act retarded sometimes and have these flashbacks

Archived