More of the Coffee House Funk Style

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo respect where spect is due..mad love to Lay-Lo.com for providing these photos..Im sayin if fools are gonna gank stuff from other sites, at LEAST give that site a shout (like most folks do) I'm just talkin about a few bad beans..

....speakin of beans..did somebody FART in here?.. it hella stinks..

love where its due..

SOLIDIFYIN SUCKAS since 1987..

CF3100..

I like the first one, and the one with the blue...the one with the prisma color markers and the cup of coffee on it takes the cake. Great perspective and composition. Keep it up.

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Originally posted by CoffeehouseFunkstar:

what do you mean not hardcore!?!?!? holy cow have you ever drank black coffee!? HELLA hardcore man, you gotta be steel..I'm sayin.. just playin yo..we is some bad mu..shut yo mouth..

you know, i typed a really nasty reply to this but i'll refrain. i shouldn't hate, cause who am i to judge...

big'um-sized ups to aveis for reppin' seatown and for the awesome skills/talent. I agree with fr8oholic though. follow his advice. on a separate note: go bomb.

------------------

foetid.stench.fly.solo.fuck.safely.free.speech.for.self.falling.sickness.faulty.scrotum.

big'um-sized ups to aveis for reppin' seatown and for the awesome skills/talent. I agree with fr8oholic though. follow his advice. on a separate note: go bomb.

------------------

foetid.stench.fly.solo.fuck.safely.free.speech.for.self.falling.sickness.faulty.scrotum.

Hey nice shit CF i have been way influenced by you and charm i started doing 3d's cause of you and charms shit is just the shit when it comes to characters mad props for all the guys lookin for painting by these guys go to lay-lo.com there is a hella great shit there spent a day on it lookin at all the shit

Archived