Hobos, Tramps and Homeless Bums

KaBar

Never met the guy, but RIP Yme. I must agree with scaryletters---drinking, drugging and hopping do not mix. Save the bottle for the jungle, and ride with your wits about you.

R.I.P. JOEY.

Another good brother gone.

Ride safe, boys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im used to helping people out on here... my turn

can someone gimme some info on nola-rva. ive never been east of nola on a train before. its time to fix that lil problemo.

i know one of you fellers can shoot me some info.

anything you got is appreciated.

i have a loose plan.

a general idea of how i could get there.

i kinda know what im doing most of the time.

im just looking for any little scraps of info.

blah blah blah

quit your job eatso shitstain.

im used to helping people out on here... my turn

can someone gimme some info on nola-rva. ive never been east of nola on a train before. its time to fix that lil problemo.

i know one of you fellers can shoot me some info.

anything you got is appreciated.

i'd ride ns from oliver yard. i rode from there to Linwood, NC a couple years back. I'm pretty sure ns runs a line from nola all the way through allentown, pa...with a c-c in lynchburg va. if one train can get you that close to richmond, i'd take it.

There is this lady... train hop video lady...Shes putting CC info on line in video form . What do we do about this! I have links to find her if anybody wants to see this shit. PM me. But for real Id almost rather not even put out that info on line cause all it does is blow it up even more once people find out about her. But we got to find someway to put this to a stop.

There is this lady... train hop video lady...Shes putting CC info on line in video form . What do we do about this! I have links to find her if anybody wants to see this shit. PM me. But for real Id almost rather not even put out that info on line cause all it does is blow it up even more once people find out about her. But we got to find someway to put this to a stop.

I don't get it, is she a traveler or what? If somebody is really intent on putting that shit out here theres not a lot anybody can do to stop her, it's the internet. if she's known on the road, i'd call her out by name and let her deal with the consequences. if not, i'd ignore it. the 2006 crew change has been available online for at least a year now cuz of some goober...it's bullshit and the reason train doc won't be putting that shit out anymore.

if someone is putting cc info out on the internet, who gives a fuck. the crew change is worth nothing anymore... half of the info in there is false and will get you thrown in jail (yes, even in the 2009 edition). no offense to train doc and his peeps who put the cc together at all, just havent found it to be useful more than a quarter of the time.

people have been calling her ph. and threatening to find her... shes just a wingnut lady. She threatened to send it to the FBI. and she just feels its here right and in her words. "SHE HAS FUN PUTTING SECRET INFO ON THE NET". Its prolly not that big of a deal. Im sure each railroad has there own copy anyway. But just use caution on who you give that shit too. I say just keep it for yourselfs and close freinds. I got arrested twice in montana and ticketed the 3rd time. cop came right to the spot. Then a week later pulled off in Spokane and ticketed and the bull said he pulled of over 60 riders in tha month alone. Thats just the people he caught. It all ties in together. Easy Access to info = more people riding= higher security

I hang out in a yard where many live. Some because of the law , they can't live anywhere else so they are in limbo.. There are many nice people there and many that are blah. A society of Nomads as I view them. The ones that are nice with me..I bring them water and snacks.. they kind of look out for you in their own way.

I learned yesterday that my good friend Joey, aka Yme, was killed in a train related accident. In spite of his age, many of you may know him, he was a fixture on the circuit for many years and had been riding freight since he was in middle school. Joey loved the high line and loved Montana, even home bumming it in Grand Rapids for a while. I talked to him a month ago and he seemed happy, I hope he died that way.

He was only 20 years old, but rode harder and with more heart than anyone i've ever met. He was a coast to coast cat, and lived a hard knock life. pour a forty for a brother today. rip my friend, ride in peace.

I can't stress this enough, I've seen enough friends die because of being drunk and riding freight, watch your ass out there, please.

4224751848_f1c279abf8_b.jpg

bump this. Joey was a close friend of mine. We grew up in the same town, train riding was his passion. I always looked forward to his annual visit home. Rip YME, I almost lost my shit when I saw this post.

Okay train hopping community, this train hop video lady gal is very nice and didn't realize it was illegal to do this. She found the CC under a bus bench and there was no cover and it started at Page 5, so no copyright info, just a xeroxed book put together and thrown under a bus bench. She didn't know what it was so she googled it and got very excited and wanted to initially make a video CC for other hoppers not thinking it would blow up like it did. It viraled all over the net. No way to bring it down now. Try and understand and don't be so mad at her. She didn't mean it to be bad for you guys! It's the 2008 crew change... Don't hate up on her, it's not really anything horrible...And what is Train Doc's real name? Who is he? Where is he? Does he know what she did? Thanks.

Illegal? I don't think anybody gives a shit about the legality of the thing, train hopping is illegal to begin with. And no, it's not the beginning of the end, but it's bad news and anybody who knows will say the same thing. If she googled it she should have known better than to put the damn thing online, fuck this bitch.

and like the dude above said, who cares who train doc is. if he wanted that information spread around he could easily do it himself.

bump joey though, miss you kid.

Maybe she didnt realize what she was doing but she need to respect our communitys wishes and try to take it down. And train doc is a good guy. This was not his intentions when he started the CC. Putting it on the internet isnt helping anybody cause 95% of the people who start riding will be able to find it on there own down the road. Anybody who needs to find out how to do this online shouldnt be on the rails anyway. If you dont know how to do it and want to ride, then get the fuck on a train and go somewhere. It doesnt matter where you end up just fucken ride.

Also . she has all the how to ride trains.. safety and instruction on the blog... Thats all on the first few pages. So explain that to me. Its on the same page as the COPYRIGHT!! THE SAME PAGE THAT SAYS !!!!PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS ONLINE!!!! shes gonna eventually have to take it down. theres alot of people riding trains and more people are finding out.

If you go to a catch-out spot and just hang around, you've got to know that the bulls know about the spot already--come on, use your head.

They are patrolling that yard, or patrolling that division day in and day out, week after week, month after month. The railroad doesn't change much. Maybe a new fence gets built, or a video camera gets installed, or a new spur constructed, but the mainline tracks have been in the same place for fifty years and more. The same switches are getting thrown by computer now that were being thrown by a switchman in 1950.

The local bulls know exactly where to go to find people squatting in the weeds waiting for a train. They have always known. The people that don't know anything are US.

The CCG is inaccurate? Well, imagine that! A bunch of transient, train-hopping drifters produced a home-made, photocopied book from hand-written notes scribbled down on scratch paper and empty beer box cardboard, incompassing railroads all over North America and it's not accurate! I can't think of a single reason why it shouldn't be. Can you?

Train Doc never intended for the CCG to be distributed to anybody but genuine, experienced trainhopping hobos. Originally, it was only given to trainhoppers that Train Doc knew personally. Then, it started getting distributed to other people that Train Doc didn't know, so they started requiring people to raise their hand and swear not to publish it on the internet and not give it to anybody who wasn't a genuine trainhopper. The idea was to keep it away from kids and yeggs. To get my first copy of the CCG, I had to raise my right hand and swear. Now, clueless women who find it under bus benches are publishing it on the internet.

You see what happenes when people don't follow the god damned rules?

LEAVE NO TRACE.

DO NO DAMAGE.

MAKE NO DISTURBANCE.

KEEP A CLEAN CAMP.

DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT.

IS THERE A PHOTO OF TRAIN DOC? And who is this person? Why won'the come out of hiding, or wherever he is to deal with this video crew change... If it is so bad, why are videos still running? If it was bad, wouldn't the video sites pull them off? Even if they pulled them off, I think it's too late and it's spread so far and wide. But I do notice that only train hoppers seem to be going to the main blog http://cddvddirectory.blogspot.com because you can scroll down to bottom and see a "stat" bar and click in and it will take you to who has gone in, how long, what company or site or ISP they are coming from and other info to see if it is indeed law enforcement or hoppers or even Train Doc! Any light shed on this?

What the hell is wrong with you? Do you tramp? if not, shut the fuck up already, nobody is going to give you that information so stop trying.

i saw that shit when she first put it up. i want to throw mama from the train.