KY

younicks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nice flicks makeithappen =) that fr8 denz mines dark an cach2 an river is fresh 2 death lol keep up the new flicks noone wants to see no jipt bullshit scrub flicks an do not post my flicks please i would appreciate it very much theres like a couple u can show but the other nah cuz theres nothin but bullshit beef on here an i dont get on enough to worry about the shit but im out like patrick ewing sneakers.

YO BUMP 4 UNIXS THREAD TRI STATE WARRIORS. ALL THE KY WRITERS I KNOW YOU REPPIN HARD ON STEEL. BIG UPS . ALOT OF OHIO WRITER PAINT FREIGHTS IN NORTHERN KY TOO. OH YEA BUMP 4 THE DARK AND MINES IN INDIANA. THAT WAS A CRAZY DAY...ESIOE

anyone notice a pattern here? someone starts a kentucky thread, everyone talks too fucking much, blows up spots and then i start getting messages from the older writers in your area asking me to close it down, cause you all dont know how to fucking act. this is what, the 5th time? STOP TALKING. this thread will be deleted in 6 hours.