The Klan is marching in my town soon - how shall I fuck with them?

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

REALLY now how could people let that slip?

TEASE you're 23. and you can't spell NOOSE. wow. *applaud*

whatever, i was tired that night. fuck you, ya goofy groupie slut.

im 22 by the way until further notice.

congradulations on winning the spelling bee ya bitch.

Originally posted by fermentor666

You guys are missing the point. Gnome's talking about doing a prank, you all are talking about organizing a protest.

You should wear the clan get up with the ass cut out and a bunch of cotton stuffed in the cone of the hood. You can call yourself "The Brain".

Thank you, yes. On both points.

Especially the one they're missing.

Who are they?

Me?

I dont' know where I am.

The reason why they wear those fucking hoods is because they know what they're doing is wrong. They do have that small shred of intelligence. The only people stupider than the klan are those other white supremisists. They fucking walk around in their overalls with no shirts, teeth missing (looking like a kenso) and all screaming "white power". Any stupider than that and your name should be George W. Bush.

On another note SARAHYOULOSE did I spell anything wrong. I probably did. You shoulod hurry up and spank me.:king:

make up fliers of your own "racist" propaganda, but on your fliers, write all kinds of gay shit about the klan...for example:

" the ku klux klan was formed in 1885 by a group of white, sexually repressed gay men. these men set out on a mission to make sure that other angry, gay, white men could get together in the woods to fight the oppression of their race, shoot at 'stuff', and basically be as gay as they wanted to be without calling attention to themselves.

under the guise of blatant racism, the klan has evolved into the gayest organiztion on the planet, far outnumbering NAMBLA. "

and pass them out. maybe add something about satanism and small penises.

100 supremacists heckled at rally

VALLEY FORGE, PENNSYLVANIA --- About 100 white supremacists rallied at Valley Forge National Historical Park on Saturday (9/25/04) as nearly twice as many opponents heckled them from a nearby hillside. Both groups were outnumbered by Federal law officers. A National Park Service spokesperson said no arrests were made on site.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

whatever, i was tired that night. fuck you, ya goofy groupie slut.

im 22 by the way until further notice.

congradulations on winning the spelling bee ya bitch.

first off, "groupie slut"....

hmmm to whom have i been a groupie and with who was a i slut with? b/c i post here about 0.8 posts a day, i don't think that qualifies me as a "groupie"

oh and secondly

its CONGRATULATIONS not congradulations

wow.