Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Ragtime@Nov 3 2004, 12:18 AM

Euro Smash beware the fake ny guy will steal your letters, do them five years later and claim they are hisssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

no doubt...

that aint Smash... he's writing it but that ain't him...and what did the fake NY smash write before?

after2.jpg

DSC06004.jpg

DSC01239.jpg

no need 2 claim frecnhys letters for my own..euro smash sucks balls!he trys 2 emulate nyc style but cant!!! now i wish all you ppl with OPINIONS would put your real tag up here..so when i meet you ill be sure 2 keep it oldschool ny and take ya paint...please say what u write...since you all so hard behind the keyboard..and trust me..it can and WILL happen..

you artfags can save all the pretty eurotrash pieces...im a bomber and i prefer robbin outta towner hearbs like yaal! smash is a good artist...but sux as a graff writer! im better at slapping you in the face and takin ya paint trouble maker kinda guy

Guest infared

euro-smash is pretty. like little dutch tulips. a clean train in euope isnt worth one tenth what a clean train in NYC is. so add up the points and see who moves on to final jeopardy

Originally posted by MR E@Jan 30 2006, 06:46 PM

Has anyone got the flick of that orange SMASH 137 thing before that toy destroyed it?

i do! :haha: now get on ya knees euro trash and BEG

what u write again? cus euro fag 137 sed (and i quote) i dont wantz ze beef! i jus wanz ze paint!i good guy! i love nyc! ze yankees!!!

haha fuck off and say ya tag frenchy..and like all others i dare you..because i will put hands on YOU

(y u think euro fag dont come into the "unsafe" parts of brooklyn?) :hatred:

read the signature

DUDE, SMASH (NY), YOU ONLY WISH YOU COULD EMULATE NY STYLE LIKE THE SWISS SMASH DOES, GET OFF HIS DICK, AND GO PAINT SOME MORE WHACK ASS SHIT! NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY HE IS DOWN WITH ESTABLISHED NY CREWS AND YOU ARE DOWN WITH ???? EXACTLY, GARBAGE LIKE YOURSELF! AND NO I AINT NO DICK PULLER, JUST AN EDUCATED OBSERVER. AND BY THE WAY BUMP SMASH 137 TNB AND BUMP SMASH 174 FS DTT... :burn: :burn:

wat u write? or ur ....(lemme guess) a graff OBSERVER :haha:

ah alls well that ends well...u enjoy that euro crap..ill enjoy raggin his shit..

hey frenchy...thank your pals on this forum 4 lighting a fire u cant blow out

why?

BECAUSE I CAN