? to the attached guys

OriginalSin

Oh wow...

This thread came at an opportune moment that I happen to be in this predicament. I was even hesitant to post in the thread because I thought the thread starter could possibly be my own girlfriend. Recently she found some of my own pictures and letters that I have had for a long time. granted, there are a few flicks on my computer that are not exactly on the right page, and I am unable to make up lies for obvious fuck-ups. Although, I have the largest collection of letters and pictures from many girls while I was in jail. In a three month time span I was able to collect enough mail, pictures, and perfume scented envelopes to fill your average mailbox to the T..I keep all these letters to remind me of how much I am missed and needed by, not only the people sending, but others today who would feel the same given I was not around. I would almost call it a reason to live. A reason to keep my goals high and keep my self-esteem on point so that the option of going back to jail is nearly non-existant.

I think what boxcars pointed out is just another huge reason to have such objects kept in some form or fashion. If one of my ex girlfirends were to pass away right now I would be extremely hurt and proud to have small pieces of their live to remember them by. Although this is not my primary reason for having pictures and such in storage I would say that any girl that snoops around, gets exactly what they deserve...

Just to some this up....

In my opinion, if there is not trust in a relationship then there is nothing. The minute it is gone there everything is lost and you might as well get it over with. You will never be satisfied with anything they say, anywhere they go, or anything they do. It will always be questioned and will most certainly lead to future problems....

Bitch..You're dismissed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

that's wack. If my boyfriend had pics of his ex's i'd rip them up in his face and then break his face.. the same goes for me. He'd be pissed at me if i did stupid shit like that. It's a thing of mutual respect i think. If you can't let go of the pics and love letters, then you're not ready to give your full attention to a new love interest.

hahha if you did that to me your ass would be gone.

ok all kidding aside...

pictures are memories, i have pictures of past boyfriends. they were my best friends at the time and i want to remember how much fun we used to have. i want to remember "all" the good times, good times without any and's if's or but's. don't get me wrong, i do get jealous and nothing can change that, that's just who i am. if i found a picture of my bf with an ex, hell yeah i would be a little jealous and i might let it be known to him that i saw them, BUT i wouldn't destroy it or do anything that drastic. i'll eventaully get over being mad (about 15 minutes), and all is good again and i'll bring up those pictures once in a great while just to annoy him and we'd laugh. yay. damn, did any of this make sense? i'm completely sharon stoner.:dazed:

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

ok if i found a picture of my bf with an ex, hell yeah i would be a little jealous and i might let it be known to him that im not happy about it, BUT i wouldn't destroy it or do anything that drastic. i'll eventaully get over being mad (about 15 minutes), and all is good again and i'll bring up those pictures once in a great while just to annoy him and we'd laugh. yay.

haha suki..thats how i think;] especially the 15 mins part.. hahahaha ..

ok all kidding aside...

pictures are memories, i have pictures of past boyfriends. they were my best friends at the time and i want to remember how much fun we used to have. i want to remember "all" the good times, good times without any and's if's or but's. don't get me wrong, i do get jealous and nothing can change that, that's just who i am. if i found a picture of my bf with an ex, hell yeah i would be a little jealous and i might let it be known to him that im not happy about it, BUT i wouldn't destroy it or do anything that drastic. i'll eventaully get over being mad (about 15 minutes), and all is good again and i'll bring up those pictures once in a great while just to annoy him and we'd laugh. yay. damn, did any of this make sense? i'm completely sharon stoner.:dazed:

my girlfriend was the same way back in highschool. i had pictures of my ex in my wallet, not because i had to keep the pictures around me... i just never took them out..

then one day she questioned me about it.. i explained and we lived happily ever after.

hahahaha nice! most of the time i don't even know if i really am mad, but i have to at least pretend and pout for some extra lovin' =)

hahahahaha POUTING... gotta pout..hahaha i cant believe you just said that... your hitting so close to home;]

sorry, i don't have her address.

but i will finally contribute to this thread's topic:

surprisingly, both of us (i am married)

don't have any pictures of ex's whatsoever...

i was never into keeping pictures, or posing for them. memories are good enough for me.

but if he had pictures of his ex's,

i wouldn't get jealous. honest.

but then i'm older now and can control

my emotions. if i was young, hell ya

i would get mad. but i respect his stuff

and i wouldn't touch it...unless i was full of spite.

Okay, well the only thing I have read in this thread is slave_o’s post, so I’m assuming it has to do with pictures of exes lying around.

My boring, lame contribution:

I used to be all about this girl back in the day. When we finally hooked up (a very happy day for me), I couldn’t wait to get into her bedroom. Finally, the day came when her mom left town, so I spent the night there (not 1 block away from my house).

Her ex-boyfriend was a goof. A hippie who couldn’t even do that right, and damn effeminate. He had a very annoying face to look at, especially for someone like me.

Anyway, her mattress was on the ground, and this pic of her ex was strategically placed right across the room from the bed. There was he, a guy I can’t stand, staring at me while I’m trying to get it on. What the fuck kind of respect is that? I know that I turned out to be nothing to her, while he had been a long, long relationship, but still! So damn creepy!

So that’s my boring, lame contribution. I’ll be sure to read the thread later. Selma Blair is on Conan, and I wanna ogle her.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

that's wack. If my boyfriend had pics of his ex's i'd rip them up in his face and then break his face.. the same goes for me. He'd be pissed at me if i did stupid shit like that. It's a thing of mutual respect i think. If you can't let go of the pics and love letters, then you're not ready to give your full attention to a new love interest.

your the type of woman a man should never get involved with for anything other then sex.... grow up

i have ex-girlfriends that ive had long relationships with...2 of them im still friends with my most recent girlfriend of 4 years has pictures of her ex and still friends with him... actually i became friends with him too... i know theres no interest between them anymore so why should i interfere?? if you dont trust your boyfriend that it doesnt matter if he got pics of someone or not

u know sometimes when you have a relationship with a person it means something to you.. it was a big part of your life... theres nothing wrong with holding on to good memories so long as your not holding on to old feelings then there should be no problem

... but you just sound like a jealous BITCH

woww...gettin kinda angry in here huhh, i dont konw if this is the spot to ask, anyway i was wondering what are signs of a good/ bad relationship. how do you know if its goin good or not? Drives me fuckin crazy, never know if i should stay with her or not..give me some feed back if any of this made sense.

i dont know i've aways been in some really long relationships(shortest had to be 5 months)but the girl aways seems to end up being way to fixated(sp) on me, almost obessed...after a while i just got used to it. But now with this girl (close to a year) its nothing like that. She was never in many relationships but this is definitly her longest she's the type were she's good conversatoin, but she can be shy around people she dosent know well, couldent fight with me if her life depended on it. She's this totally innocent girl, but sends off to many mixed feelings. Like we'll have this great weekend where were really happy to be togather but wont have anything to do with each other like not talking for a week or longer, then she'll seem like her minds totaly some wer else....im not sure what to expect from this relatioship but if any girls rember what there first long term relationship was like...let me know waht shes thinkin....if its too much then fuck it, its all good...

ask her. i cant read your girlfriends mind dude.

communication is key.

and i think this might have something to do with her being secure in the relationship and you not being secure. she's ok with not talking for a while because she knows you're there.

just wondering - is this the strongest you've ever felt towards a girl?

if so you are probably just scared of being hurt.

im kinda tired.. so basically what i meant to say in this whole post is.. ask her.

Originally posted by .....1o5

yea i'd say this is the strongest ive felt for a girl but does that mean that i should break it off before i become too attached..

Ha ha ha ha, now i understand why divorce rates are at an all time high.

Listen dude, grab what you've got with 2 hands and don't let go. This shit doesn't come along as often as you might think.

Jesus, i feel like the bitter old guy who sits at the bar all day and picks on the younger, pretty guys who get all the girls.