? to the attached guys

OriginalSin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

dear original shin,

your post has given me quite a run on my emotions the past few minutes. it runs from mundane to insane, bright to dark. what i can not fathom is how or why you would come on a forum, start a thread by asking random people, ranging from wise to douchebag deluxe, their opinion on what you should do with your bf's high school yearbook photos. please do not get angry when they mock you. for it is you who engaged their mockery buttons! silly girl. i know how high school boys can be so silly at times, for i was once one myself. when you get out of high school things will get better.

always,

gamblers grin

blah blah fucking BLAH. hey fuck u too, pal

NO! give them to me!!!

i want fucking opinions!

LOVe opinions.

why do you all have to be so rude? ive already said i wanted to KNOW if any of you COMMITED guys had PICTURES got fo ya girl ta see. question answered.

oh yeah, on with the opinions...

And you can tell she is one of those retards who tries to fake the funk and act smart. Look at her signature.

Compare.

Contrast.

got fo ya girl ta see.

vs.

"LIFE is to enjoy oneself in the realm of ideas....To Think...To Learn....To MASTER the laws of nature, and make the MIND the master of the Man."

You don't think, or learn and it looks like your retarded-ass mind mastered you.

Originally posted by OriginalSin

yeah well, do you think he'll ever be like, "hey- where'd that pic of whats her fuck go?"

i wanna know how you girls feel too...

and i didnt ask your opinions,

plus some implied junk i didnt post.

ps iloveboxcars

do you like me? we can hold hands behind the ball wall at recess. check yes or no. love rental.

No, those are his photo's and he should have them. Obviously if he's keeping them they hold some value to him, why you would go and throw them away ... dont go thru his shit.

Oh and take a look at what Iloveboxcars/MR.ABC posted in the begining of the thread, its solid advise, dont listen to sugar.

Guest mikro137

i will defent the matter , only because i have a very special place in my heart for one of my exes. if its someone you have a good post breakup relationship with (eg , no feelings past freindship) , then its fair game , however if its a dirty slut that you have the pictures around to jerk off to while your girl is away , then that shit is bogus.

i have pictures of my ex-girlfriend of two and a half years all around the place. sometimes my current girlfriend of about 10 months or so will come over and my ex will be here. you want to know something? she doesn't care. it sounds insane, yeah. the problem is you girls are fucking children and obviously don't have trustworthy guys on your hands or something. they're just images of a past part of his life. ripping them up won't make her disappear. i'm going to have to agree with the man in love with boxcars.

i wont burn them!! silly! (verrry tempting, tho...ive already ripped up a few...everyone i find from now on is going in the trash fer sure.....

fuckin slutbags.

ok guys- its just the fact that some are in the hot tub, and another one was of the bitch in a school-girl outfit staddling a chair....and then some radom ones of the bitch, not w/ him in the pic or anything...and he told me he doesnt even LIKE either of these girls....

i would slap you if you threw shit out of mine. and you said in one post "they aren't framed or anything" then in another you say "atleast i won't have to look at them anymore". what was forcing you to look at his pictures? sounds like you were just going through his shit.

Um, I'm not trying to get involved in this little e-beef bonanza, but I have to say I agree with Boxcars.

People have big changes in their lives (including changes of partners) and most feel its important to remeber them... its not cool for you to try and deprive your signifcant other of those memories... especially since your just jelous. Obviously you think him having those pictures makes him less into you or whatever, so even if that was the case. How can you expect him to be so utterly devoted to you when your acting so selfishly?

Throwing one out was silly, you should be able to talk about that kind of stuff ... "talk" not "bitch"

Anyway ... thats my blatant gate crash into someone else's life whom I don't know and don't care for the day ... *on a side note I'm thinking about taking up ninjutsu.. I really need some more exercise..

Silentbob/Silentdeath

i found some old flicks of my painting partner's.. that sucker straight painted w/ some other guys and kept the flicks :eek:... and on top of that.. that dude was week.... so i straight tore them shits up, nahmeen? and i told him about it.. and he pointed out that it was just me w/ my old name like 5 years ago :cry:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

That's retarded. Get off his back unless you want to chase him off. If you tore up part of my past I'd give you kick in the ass from the leg in the boot. Straight up, knuckleheads get split up from the clit up on the doubletime; fucking with a man's freedom to enjoy some other titties on paper. You both had lives before you met each other and now he's with you. Get over it or get a bull-dozer up in it (I ran out of good ones).

:idea:

these stupid little bitches are only 12 or 13 anyway and need to be banned STAT

fucken dumb hoes. the fuck outta this already

AIGHT!

Archived