? to the attached guys

OriginalSin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

dear dr. ruth/boxcars,

thank you for your wonderful realtionship advice, i will follow it word for word.

You're one to talk. Your girlfriend doesn't even live with/close to you, and is probably getting it rammed up her ass by random people, in her town AS WE SPEAK.

thanks for your advice again!

:rolleyes:

haha, thanks for paying so much attention to my life, i'm glad i matter to you.

And no.. she isn't, she's actually with her mom right now driving to Florida. I know this because she is on the phone with me.

Plus she doesn't cheat.

I love that you are sinking so low. As you were typing that, I can just see you laughing an evil laugh and saying "oh, he'll be so hurt over what I'm typing right now".. Sink lower, one more notch and you'll be with tease calling me mom a slut and saying she should have kept her legs closed. Keep at it ol' girl, you's lookin' grand.

man, sugar, chill the fuck out.

i agree with the line being drawn at nudie flicks and whatnot.

but i was mainly posting because i was curious about original sin and jazzy maid. are these previous users with different names or new members? are there any titties in 12ozs future? please say youre not here because of your man.

...this is gonna sound weak...but if you really have a problem with him having those pictures than you need to talk to him about it and have him explain why...if he can rationally explain to you that he is holding on to them because he needs them to remember a time in his life or something like that, than it should calm your irrational hostility and jealousy...i know i would be pissed if my girlfriend through away sentimental items of mine without even asking me about them first...if you talk to him and he says something like, "yo that girl is hot...i gotta keep that so i can remeber some of the good ass i've got"...then he's probably an asshole...

Originally posted by porque

...this is gonna sound weak...but if you really have a problem with him having those pictures than you need to talk to him about it and have him explain why...if he can rationally explain to you that he is holding on to them because he needs them to remember a time in his life or something like that, than it should calm your irrational hostility and jealousy...i know i would be pissed if my girlfriend through away sentimental items of mine without even asking me about them first...if you talk to him and he says something like, "yo that girl is hot...i gotta keep that so i can remeber some of the good ass i've got"...then he's probably an asshole...

very good point. i concur.

Originally posted by rental

man, sugar, chill the fuck out.

i agree with the line being drawn at nudie flicks and whatnot.

but i was mainly posting because i was curious about original sin and jazzy maid. are these previous users with different names or new members? are there any titties in 12ozs future? please say youre not here because of your man.

:lol: Remember that chick that came on 12oz a few months ago over a man that left her and treated her like shit?

okay- fuck you boxcars because the ONE i threw away was the one with the school-girl outfit....i see nothing wrong with that

and i didnt ask your opinions, im not worried about him running off to tha bitch, and i havent bitched at him about it, i just wanted to know if most commited guys did this, or what- so yeah.

and rental- im new- and no my man does not post on here

Originally posted by rental

i think i remember original shin comin here bc she said her bf was into "graffin"

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

boxcars is the relationship expert/know's everything about everything, and rental is his bodyguard... so don't get too upset over what they have to say.

I'm going to sound like a douche here...

but don't bring rental into this conversation. She has said nothing to defend me.

whos getting upset, im just saying that i dont need to talk to him and "sort out my/his/our problems" and why should i give a fuck who knows about what and whos whos bodygaurd? i hate people who act like theyre the expert on everything....not that i dont like you, boxcar dude...and sugar, werent YOU just talking shit ?

dear original shin,

your post has given me quite a run on my emotions the past few minutes. it runs from mundane to insane, bright to dark. what i can not fathom is how or why you would come on a forum, start a thread by asking random people, ranging from wise to douchebag deluxe, their opinion on what you should do with your bf's high school yearbook photos. please do not get angry when they mock you. for it is you who engaged their mockery buttons! silly girl. i know how high school boys can be so silly at times, for i was once one myself. when you get out of high school things will get better.

always,

gamblers grin