Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OriginalSin

? to the attached guys

Originally posted by OriginalSin

whatever, i know its silly, but i just cant help it ....for some reason i am sooo fucking jelous of things like this....

yeah well, do you think he'll ever be like, "hey- where'd that pic of whats her fuck go?" HELL FUCKING NO...so who cares if i dont have to look at them anymore

Wait.. so you destroyed his property without letting him know about it?

I'd stab you in the fucking face. What gives you the right you fucking... piece of shit of a girlfriend. ugh.

im going to go smoke a fucking cigarette. im so glad i never had to deal with scandalous ass girls.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

]

dear dr. ruth/boxcars,

thank you for your wonderful realtionship advice, i will follow it word for word.

You're one to talk. Your girlfriend doesn't even live with/close to you, and is probably getting it rammed up her ass by random people, in her town AS WE SPEAK.

thanks for your advice again!

:rolleyes:

the past is the past. if you are in a relationship w/ someone and its over a year or even two, who care sif they still have pics of the ex? i mean, so long as they are not framed on her underwear dresser. anyone who would get angry about old pics of an old bf or gf that are in some box under the bed or in the closet need to grow up and probablt shouldnt be in a relationship. people have pasts. i dunno, maybe most of you are just too young to have experienced any relationships and get too jealous still if your current significant other went out for some for 2 months before he fucked you the second time he met you and now you are together for a week and gettin heated bc he has a picture of his ex in high school yearbook.

do you expect your boyfriend to erase every memory he ever had of every girl he ever went out with? If you think that remembering the good times he had with someone else will make him suddenly drop you and go running back to the ex, you shouldn't be together anyway. It would tell me he has a weak personality, OR you have self esteem issues, OR your relationship has some serious communication problems.

personally, I only keep a few pictures of the 2 girls that have really meant something to me. and when i'm with someone please believe those things don't see the light of day. Its more like....uhhh.... boxcars hit it right on the head, just read his post.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

dear dr. ruth/boxcars,

thank you for your wonderful realtionship advice, i will follow it word for word.

You're one to talk. Your girlfriend doesn't even live with/close to you, and is probably getting it rammed up her ass by random people, in her town AS WE SPEAK.

thanks for your advice again!

:rolleyes:

haha, thanks for paying so much attention to my life, i'm glad i matter to you.

And no.. she isn't, she's actually with her mom right now driving to Florida. I know this because she is on the phone with me.

Plus she doesn't cheat.

I love that you are sinking so low. As you were typing that, I can just see you laughing an evil laugh and saying "oh, he'll be so hurt over what I'm typing right now".. Sink lower, one more notch and you'll be with tease calling me mom a slut and saying she should have kept her legs closed. Keep at it ol' girl, you's lookin' grand.

man, sugar, chill the fuck out.

i agree with the line being drawn at nudie flicks and whatnot.

but i was mainly posting because i was curious about original sin and jazzy maid. are these previous users with different names or new members? are there any titties in 12ozs future? please say youre not here because of your man.

...this is gonna sound weak...but if you really have a problem with him having those pictures than you need to talk to him about it and have him explain why...if he can rationally explain to you that he is holding on to them because he needs them to remember a time in his life or something like that, than it should calm your irrational hostility and jealousy...i know i would be pissed if my girlfriend through away sentimental items of mine without even asking me about them first...if you talk to him and he says something like, "yo that girl is hot...i gotta keep that so i can remeber some of the good ass i've got"...then he's probably an asshole...

Originally posted by porque

...this is gonna sound weak...but if you really have a problem with him having those pictures than you need to talk to him about it and have him explain why...if he can rationally explain to you that he is holding on to them because he needs them to remember a time in his life or something like that, than it should calm your irrational hostility and jealousy...i know i would be pissed if my girlfriend through away sentimental items of mine without even asking me about them first...if you talk to him and he says something like, "yo that girl is hot...i gotta keep that so i can remeber some of the good ass i've got"...then he's probably an asshole...

very good point. i concur.

i keep the pics just so i can see where i was. and the nudies are a plus...it's good to have something you can hang over their heads if they really start to piss you off. that's why you gotta get the nude flicks in the beginning, when shit's good.

Originally posted by rental

agreed.

i agree with boxcars. as much as i love my current girlfriend, if she destroyed any of my stuff i'd be rather angry to say the least

As long as it is hidden then its cool, its just a picture right? Not a fucking interactive sex-robot with Ex's face on it that your partner sneaks away at night to fuck.

you walk around wit cha bra to tight..thats alright YOU STILL GONNA GET FUCKED TONIGHT!

Originally posted by rental

i agree with the line being drawn at nudie flicks and whatnot.

but i was mainly posting because i was curious about original sin and jazzy maid. are these previous users with different names or new members? are there any titties in 12ozs future? please say youre not here because of your man.

:lol: Remember that chick that came on 12oz a few months ago over a man that left her and treated her like shit?

okay- fuck you boxcars because the ONE i threw away was the one with the school-girl outfit....i see nothing wrong with that

and i didnt ask your opinions, im not worried about him running off to tha bitch, and i havent bitched at him about it, i just wanted to know if most commited guys did this, or what- so yeah.

and rental- im new- and no my man does not post on here

If you wanted just that, then you could of made a poll "Do you have flicks of ex's?" and achieved your goal.

The way you did the thread you were bound to get opinions.

boxcars is the relationship expert/know's everything about everything, and rental is his bodyguard... so don't get too upset over what they have to say.

You didn't ask for our opinions? are you sure?

And throwing one away doesn't make you any less of a moron.

you'll find out later on down the line.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this