Good graff tip <-

Baso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do respirators protect your nose?

Yes, respirators cover your nose and mouth.

And yes, you should wear them whenever you paint. Unless you want to start losing hair and control of your bladder by your 30s. Not something to fuck around with. You think you're invincible now, guess what - you are going to start getting older and dealing with the consequences of your chemical exposures.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, respirators cover your nose and mouth.

And yes, you should wear them whenever you paint. Unless you want to start losing hair and control of your bladder by your 30s. Not something to fuck around with. You think you're invincible now, guess what - you are going to start getting older and dealing with the consequences of your chemical exposures.

honestly i dont have any problems with my hair or bladder but after 15 years of not giving a fuck and smelling the sweet fumes,wintertime indoor spots.that shit takes a toll on your mind i forget things all day, like no short term memory whatsoever (and nah i dont smoke weed).plus everyones using euro paint nowerdays i think they have different regulations on chemicals..some hectik stuff in there just look at the side of the can..what the fuck is carbon black? sounds like death and xylene? mmm good stuff.cant wait till i grow a fucking tumor ill probably start wearing a mask then.

• 5 weeks later...

i barely go for long times straight with paint since i dont do burners and shit but everytime ive been around paint straight for a bit longer than whats necessary for quick ups, ive felt fucked up. def gotta go buy a respirator for twenty bucks or for free, well see...that rhymed...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i need help. I live in a city where alot of industrial complexes and shit are near me and theres like 3 diff freight lines but i have a problem with getting there like i want to take my bike because itll get me there quicker but when i usually take my bike i dont do much shit cause i have to like lock it up somewhere like 3 blocks away cause i dont want people to say some black kid was painting and he had a bike then i get stopped and have paint and shit in my backpack and i dont want to get chased and have to hop a fence but not beable to do it cause theres a bike with me i dont know wether i should bring it and go to an area of my city then lock it somewhere then do all i do in that area then get on it and go home or should i just get my fat ass up and walk???

also i dont like day painting so i want to wait and go in the morning but i always fall asleep or dont wake up early so should i stay up and go out at like 3 or get up early and go out at like 7 when it starts getting light outside????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...