Good graff tip <-

Baso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Pearlpaint+Feb 28 2005, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pearlpaint - Feb 28 2005, 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>when you go out writing. stop looking like a graffiti writer. Here is what a graffiti writer looks like (from some anti-graffiti site):

1. wears a hood

2. baggy jeans

3. usually has a backpack to hide his arsenal of spraycans

4. has paint on hands

there was some more, when i find that site again, i'll post it

[/b]

which is exactly why we have these now

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 8 2005, 11:49 PM

You guys are using only respirators?

Man, you cats need to be safe out there. Ill let you in on some new shit thats coming out. Check it out:

BioSuith.JPG

This is the latest in vandalogical graffiti technology. Expect to come out in the market within a couple of months. You might see some of your local kings testing it out as they are still working out some flaws in the system. You heard it hear first.

Originally posted by NeRVe54+May 23 2005, 07:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NeRVe54 - May 23 2005, 07:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pearlpaint@Feb 28 2005, 11:59 PM

when you go out writing. stop looking like a graffiti writer. Here is what a graffiti writer looks like (from some anti-graffiti site):

1. wears a hood

2. baggy jeans

3. usually has a backpack to hide his arsenal of spraycans

4. has paint on hands

there was some more, when i find that site again, i'll post it

which is exactly why we have these now

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Feb 8 2005, 11:49 PM

You guys are using only respirators?

Man, you cats need to be safe out there. Ill let you in on some new shit thats coming out. Check it out:

BioSuith.JPG

This is the latest in vandalogical graffiti technology. Expect to come out in the market within a couple of months. You might see some of your local kings testing it out as they are still working out some flaws in the system. You heard it hear first.

[/b]

So We Can Laugh When We See Ppl Actually Putting Them On...

• 2 weeks later...

Learn how to be quick, thats running, writing all that shit.

Dont be all suspicious when theres alot of poeple around.

If your doing a peice where some gloves or some condoms on your fingers.

When your bombing always know where your at, you don't wanna get chased down by the cops and be running towards the station.

any other obvious stuff- oh yeah don't get drunk and try to go writing.

I dont know if it helps or not but when peicing I just use those white ones with the rubber things around them i dont know what there called, because I cant afford a real one. I havnt racked one yet either.

Originally posted by SouthSide514@May 22 2005, 07:56 PM

i was practicing painting for like 5 mins and i got a wicked bad headache..tylenol didnt help i had it for a few hours. and i was coverin my mouth wit like a scarf lol.. would that help?

i guess that wearing a bandana or a scaf or even a surgical mask is actually worse than not wearing anything. these trap the fumes and shit infront of your breath holes. respirator or nothin kids.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...