Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Baso

Good graff tip <-

Originally posted by Baso@Sep 19 2004, 09:39 PM

If you keep your resperator in your garage or whatever, check to make sure there are no spiders in it before you strap that mother fucker to your face.

Spider bites hurt like hell :zombie:

glad i dont use a resporator :smiles:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Baso@Sep 20 2004, 03:39 AM

If you keep your resperator in your garage or whatever, check to make sure there are no spiders in it before you strap that mother fucker to your face.

Click here

Cant remember who said it, but yea im with you..I never wear masks, Even for upclose. Doesnt matter what its on never seem to wear masks, Its silly really sill..For the price of them, But i just paint liek i would if i was walking threw a city center, just myself (+ gloves)..

Originally posted by Baso@Sep 19 2004, 09:39 PM

o hell no, i would flip my lid

:shook: :shook: :yuck:

Originally posted by 99centsAcan@Nov 28 2004, 10:10 PM

i got the sweetest facemask... i rap a tissue around my nose ...not really but that would be funny if i did lol

do respirators protect your nose?

another obvious tip brought to you by rinse:

bombing in the rain is a stupid idea.... no matter what you read in the 12oz rain bomning thread.

Originally posted by Baso@Sep 19 2004, 06:39 PM

speak of the devil! i found a spider in my mask the other day, i had my fingers in there and felt something crawling about..gave me a little suprise haha

and then disguise your household products to look like your cans... Then you mom will find out she just sprayed montana all up in her shit. :yuck:

You guys are using only respirators?

Man, you cats need to be safe out there. Ill let you in on some new shit thats coming out. Check it out:

BioSuith.JPG

This is the latest in vandalogical graffiti technology. Expect to come out in the market within a couple of months. You might see some of your local kings testing it out as they are still working out some flaws in the system. You heard it hear first.