Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
George Dubyah Bush

Where's Makros?

This is probably a waste of message board room, but alot of people been putting up useless shit lately.......

Where the hell is makros? I think El Mam is moving in on his throne cuz Makro's been missing and El has been really freakin funny lately.

Guest imported_Tesseract

he's been around,i,ve seen some pics

He's just depressed about seyms absence :D

I was gonna ask the same damn thing. I miss the evil face and the funny-ass pix...:mad:

Guest dukeofyork

difference between makro and mammerro...

mammerro actually says something...most of the time makro just posts pics. these are funny, but are usually too random. i had noticed that he was missing though. i wonder when he'll show up...

Guest bug

he's been appointed as Anton LeVey's successor, has moved to SAn Fran, and has relinquished his 12oz throne for that of the church of satan. El Mam taking his place is akin to Leno taking Carsons place.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You are all condemnded to suffer the horror of staring at the following gif for even suggesting that I would take Makros' legendary place:

http://www.somethingawful.com/epg/relax/peg2.gif'>

That especially goes to Bug, for even going so far as to compare me to Jay Leno, who sucks in abundance (except for his cool Chin Battlebot thing). Maybe if you'd say something nicer, like Val Kilmer being the second Batman... Anyways, Makros is sorely missed, he was definitely one of the highlights of my 12oz forum viewing experience. Beer,

El Mamerro

i heard that he got caught up in some weird shit with some asians. i don't know the details, all i know is that one night they called Makro's mom saying "tell your son that we're going to come to your house, and stick a knife so far up his ass..." so his parents sent him to a pig farm so he wouldn't get killed.

just kidding, thats a lie.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this