ICHABOD

Hermdog

4869362125_13643287f1_o.jpg

CLASSIC ICHABOD, I SEEN A TRAIN FROM CN RAILROAD, GO BY WAITING FOR THE TRAIN IN THE MIDWEST IN ILLINOIS, AND IT WAS A WHITE TRAIN CAR WITH THE CLASSIC ICH BLOCK LETTERS WITH THE CRACKED LINES AND THE SKULL NEXT TOO IT, I WAS LIKE WOAH I AM NOT SURE WERE ICH IS FROM BUT A TRAIN WAY OUT HERE I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SEE A ICH OUT NEAR ME BLUE FILL WITH A BLACK OUTLINE AND YELLOW BORADER, LOOKED OLDER BUT STILL IS GREAT SHAPE PROPS TOO A REAL FR8 KING ICHABOD, KEEP SMASHIN THE FR8 ICH WERE EVER YOU ARE HOPE TOO SEE MORE CN TRAINS OUT IN ILLINOIS MORE.........................1STAY UP BE SAFE....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My guess is Jurne did the sketch for ICH and they rocked it together.

Skinless- Youd be surprised where you see this dudes freights. Ive seen them as far as California and into Canada and thats a long way from where the dudes from. Dude is an animal when it comes to freights. When I go into my yard, there is something by him on seriously every car in there whether its tag, straights or throws.

101_2647.jpg

this is the picture in the top link i copied the wrong shit

it does not matter what state your in i see this guy on e very fr8 train i come across, his trains travel the contry, props ich, your a true fr8 king keep it up, love seeing your trains in da midwest,...............1 never stop, your the king of kings.....