Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hermdog

ICHABOD

Any point of sight that one could take would have to notice this mans dedication to work let alone the people he has painted and expanded with the up most props you would have to be ray charles not to see and feel this

Originally posted by deathmetal.

so fucking ill

i like the signs for the numbers and info, that is awesome, but he has some dope stuff, seems to like the doors of cars a lot...damn

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

yeah, it was on these dirt mounds, like the letters were coming out of the dirt. it was yellow and orange i think.

Somebody, probably you, asked this question two years ago, when the wholecar pictured above was his only wholecar. So if that's not it, then your dirt mounds were somebody else. His other two wholecars don't have dirt mounds either.

ICHABOD RULES!!!!!!!!

It seems like I get at least one or two of his fr8s every time I bench. He kills it. Love the skulls, cause graf is evil!

remember you didn't have no seat on ya mafuckin bicycle? now you got your own thread nigguh!(it's funny cause you may know where this is from BUT HE WONT!)

Get me mango fruit we need to talk about some shit.

tardcrew@graffiti.net

Guest snotrocket

i would like to see nothing more that an ich piece outlined in ... oh lets just say.... berry pink:crazy:

thats just my 2 cents on the matter.

i used to not like his shit but the more i see it the more it kinda grows on me. his skulls are ill. post that flick where his fill was a bunch of skulls and bones that shit was sick.

I hope someone has the Skull clock...it had roman numerals all around the piece...a waffle CSX

30735016_l.jpg

My buddy Amish caught this one...

ich-s.jpg

This one's mine

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now