ICHABOD

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the first piece I saw from Ich, I was generaly unimpressed then the Next day i saw a gold Tic'toc with insane faces for the fill. I have never searched so hard to see that one piece again. Utterly amazing, Too bad I saw it while I was on the freeway, and didn't have the time to admire it like it so deserved. Ichabod has the sickest can control, and what he lacks in letter innovation, he makes up for in his first class depth and fades. Wow! Thank you for inspiring us all.

fuck a streak and this dude should do something besides block letters.

haha, wow, lack of respect for monikers that were round before your fuckin grandparents? Bullshit. Kids like you that destroy such a rich history of the origin of freight train graffiti, fuck off.

no matter what, people are gonna hate. the ones that don't do shit are the ones with the big mouth. they wanna hate beacause there jelous! keep your 2 cents to your self. ich is a real writer! while you talk the talk ich walks the walk. if he feels like doing block letters thats his business. and if you knew about streaks you would'nt run your mouth. let's see your work buddy.

much respect to ichabod! keep on rockin bro!

fuck a streak and this dude should do something besides block letters.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and Albert Pujols should stop hitting homers, and Peyton Manning should stop throwing touchdowns..what a crock, don't hate the brother cuz he is UP..

and I repeat he is UP

fucking newjack kids...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and Albert Pujols should stop hitting homers, and Peyton Manning should stop throwing touchdowns..what a crock, don't hate the brother cuz he is UP..

and I repeat he is UP

fucking newjack kids...

uhhh where did i say he wasnt up?? and im far from a kid or new jack... you act like its hard to paint a bouncy blockbuster... blow me please

DSCF0890.jpg

and heres a pic from my personal files. not trying to turn this into some the normal gay fest 12oz turns into when you express an opinion

Whatever, lets not get petty, you said

"fuck a streak and this dude should do something besides block letters."

I take that as a dis thats all. If I misunderstood what you meant then I apologize.

Looks like ICH is happy doing his blocks and skulls, and i never said anything about blocks being easy. So fuck the internet chat, that isn't what graffiti is about, thats what I meant about the newjack comment. PM me if you wanna take it off list..

No harm no foul...

And I am pretty sure that compared to me 95% of the posters on this site are newjacks compared to me, not bragging just a fact.