Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hermdog

ICHABOD

this dude kills everything. his tick tock letters, huge skulls and mad style.

i don't care what anyone says, i get so hyped when i'm benching and see one of his roll by.

expecially when it's crumbling into pieces.

repetition, repetition, repitition, that's what makes him good.

plus, it seems like he's got heart about that shit.

railfan to freight destroyer.

ichabod.

i havent been on this thread in a minute! Fucking hilarious seeing some of you trying to diss ICH! talk about having no clue on why he's fresh! You should be embarrassed hating on him! i piant plenty of frieghts with him and he's an animal!! A METAL MONSTER you clows! and i dont mean he's a iron maidan fan either. (which he probalby is.) And it is true he bites the heads off of chickens right before we rock! he tried to get me to do it with him but i always pass! maybe i should try and then i could be a beast on metal like himl

from raifan to fr8king ich is a monster.

respect given.....im not into simple shit....but i can give it up for someone with this kind of dedication.

the devil girls always look tight. cool to see those portrait pieces...i like em better than the classic skulls.

keep on ichabod.....

and what the fuck do you call 90% of the shit out there. at least ich is doing good clean quality shit, not some half assed sloppy stock tip shit.

Im sorry tha guys got no style...same shit on freights over n over again...

This girl character below that Ich painted is the illest thing I have ever seen painted on a freight. Ill'er then even that Bodeish Katch wholecar.

The block letter below also shows he can swtich up styles if he really wants to. The real question that Id like to know is who has more pieces running...Ich or Sigh?

aaabench21cs2.jpg

aaabench10sw5.jpg

1310wu1.jpg

This girl character below that Ich painted is the illest thing I have ever seen painted on a freight. Ill'er then even that Bodeish Katch wholecar.

The block letter below also shows he can swtich up styles if he really wants to. The real question that Id like to know is who has more pieces running...Ich or Sigh?

SIGH, no question on that... ICH's still dope though

wow, that portrait fucking hot!!

yeah, i think sigh has more too, but ich deffinitely does his thing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now