Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
duh-rye-won

ITALIAN PEOPLE APPRECIATION THREAD.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

the sopranos<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

fuck yea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yo nigga its all hood, when youre back in NY come up and I'll have the Italian grandma cook us up some seafood and pasta.

Originally posted by getNice

I grew up with guinea gangsters.

The Gotti kids?

No, they're just guidos who think they're real mobsters.

Just like every fucking spikey hairded guido in Westchester NY.

I'm not sure about this, but if there is an alcohol from Italy..I would drink it. Fuck some wine though I'm gonna need something stronger. Someone pour me a drink please.

Wop girlfriend.

my girlfriend is italian. her mom makes meatballs that would make your mother cry. you would love to have an italian chick to make you food, pop your zits and sit on your face.

Im at her work right now and im looking at her, she has no idea how fucked dutch people are.

c

rip richie restivo

p.s. i agree with this thread.

p.p.s. i think some band has a song called "italian people are pretty fucking cool"

i just remembered my ex was a daego

she was a fucking gay bitch. We didn't work out, she wrote a list of all the bad things about me. It was great, my friends loved it

We had an 8-track at work that I picked up for 50 cents called "Aunt Carmella's Italian Favorites". The cover had a family of about 14 surrounding good old Aunt Carmella who looked more like a dude in old lady drag. The songs were a compilation of what you could consider Italian music if you put yourself in the mindset of 1960's pop culture.

One of the guys at work was actually able to transfer the 8-track over to CD so we could pump it out to the other theaters, minus the incredibly racist-titled track about black people.

True story.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this