question for canadians

coolcon2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EarMuffs

dont worry ese house is not too far from there

yep. I dont have a futon, but atleast my floor is carpeted. And if you're worried about work try some of the white collar temp agencies (Addeco, Spherion, etc.), cause you can do all that shit while you're still in cow town. Its a good foot in the door for that kind of work.

(edit - spelling)

fuck all these hippie heroin addicts with their heroin addict unionization and shit. reach east to Newfoundland and drink screech and bushweed. And shop at Wal-Mart or something. Maybe you can score a job on a fishing boat or cleaning up an abandoned mine. sounds better than hanging with ese, earmuffs, devilush, effyoo, johnny horton, and sarahyoulose anyday! :mad:

Originally posted by Weapon X

fuck all these hippie heroin addicts with their heroin addict unionization and shit. reach east to Newfoundland and drink screech and bushweed. And shop at Wal-Mart or something. Maybe you can score a job on a fishing boat or cleaning up an abandoned mine. sounds better than hanging with ese, earmuffs, devilush, effyoo, johnny horton, and sarahyoulose anyday! :mad:

haha yo dude, you forgot to add ink lunatic and tt boy. ;) sheesh. meeting of the masses!

Originally posted by sarahyoulose

where have i been on this thread??

fuck just d-lush and dazzle coming here.. i think everyone that is in the local vicinity of BC should all come here and have a party in vancity.

DO IT

ya should have crashed the party....i didnt give a shit. i'd love to hang out with sarayouwin.

Originally posted by Weapon X

what can we say?

western canada is where its at ;)