things i cannot stand about guys.

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put myself on the chopping block.

Originally posted by slave_one

- they pretend to listen to you when they nod and say "uh huh"

I always try to listen. Understanding is key to a healthy relationship. However I am often stupid busy cause I'm a slightly insane workaholic... So if I am distracted I let it be known and apologize. No need to pretend, no offense.

- they leave their dirty socks and boxers all over the damn place

Occasionally a pair or two will be found near the foot of my bed.

- they ask you to drive them all over the place and then not give you any gas money

If I ask anything I'll pay you back.

- they expect you to suck dick even though they didn't "wash" down there

I expect nothing but mutual respect.

- you ask them to do something important and they procrastinate til it's too late

If it's really that important I'm not procrastinating.

- they always ask to borrow money

Hey, hey... not always. And I pay back.

- they act like they're all "hard" in front of other guys when in fact they're straight pussies.

Nope.

- they tell the same stupid joke over and over to different groups of friends so it "sounds" funny

I can't remember even any stupid jokes.

- they lie and tell you you're the only one...

No lies.

where my ladies at?? :D

But as stated ealier in this thread, it's getting harder and harder to maintain a working relationship with either gender.

I am absolutely baffled and miserable.

Originally posted by gatita

-when guys fart and burp often and in a non chalant manner. First off, I dont burp or fart in front of you, secondly if you think girls letting out air from various orifices is cute, I dont give a shit. Its gross. Unless you accidentally let one slide, thats another story. There is a large difference btwn forced gas and slipping.

oh please. i'd fart in your mouth. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by gatita

-guys who believe in double standards. If you have lots of sex and I have lots of sex, and Im a slut because of it, youre very well a slut too.

Well, we all know when a guy has sex with lots of girls, he gets props and respect and is seen as a pimp or a player. When a girl does it she's looked down upon (by both men and women) as being "easy" and being a slut. It's always been that way and always will be that way.

The reason why the guy gets positive feedback is because it takes "game" and skills for a guy to get pussy. It doesn't take skills for a woman to get dick because no guy is gonna turn down some pussy. A guy has to do all the approaching and the sweet-talking. So when a guy is able to get numerous fine women to volunteer themselves into having sex with him, it's seen as a great accomplishment. On the other hand, it's incredibly easy for a woman to get dick. On the rare occassions that a girl approaches a guy, there's no man in his right mind that would turn pussy down. It just don't happen.

So that's why that "double-standard" exists.

*they make everything seem like its ur fault

*they do things 15 mins after u ask

*they expect you to look ur best and try to impress them everytime u see them and they look like they just woke up that is never get haircuts or ever ever shave

*when u ask for any type of advice they say 'i dunno' or 'mm' and jus ignore and block out what ur askin them

*they force u to do things even when u dont want to

*they make fun of u to make themselves feel better

*they burp in ur face when ur about to kiss

*make u get up and get things for them cuz they are SOOOOO fuckin lazy

- they ask you to drive them all over the place and then not give you any gas money

- you ask them to do something important and they procrastinate til it's too late

- they act like they're all "hard" in front of other guys when in fact they're straight pussies.

- they tell the same stupid joke over and over to different groups of friends so it "sounds" funny

whatever! most of this is true it hurts. except the dude im with isnt so mucha pussy as i get to see 'the little boy inside' when his friends arent there. also, he doesnt really tell pre-formed jokes. but he does talk about some shit oer and over.

also:

expects me to make everything exciting in bed, not his responsiblity.

[ they pretend to listen to you when they nod and say "uh huh"

I am a pro at this...

Yeah ia m always getting talked to about putting them in the dirty laundry basket..

Not Guilty..

Wash twice a day at least..gots to keep clean..

Guilty as sin.But i do it before it's to late just not right away..

Not Guilty..but if i do for some reason i always payback..happens once in a great while...

Not so much..

Not Guilty

Not Guilty..

here's why. women, in general have a hard time "keeping it simple". for instance, a sentence such as; "i went to the store for some groceries" can so easily, for a woman turn into "well, i went to the grocery, adn on the way i saw carla, and she's getting engaged to this stain from easy street and she showed me the dress she picked out and it was so cute plus they didnt have the right kind of green beans, they only had french cut..." this is where the guy inserts the uh huh because he knows a sentence as simple as "im went to the store for some groceries" can turn into an extremely boring play by play full of shit that you didnt really know about... therefore, to solve this...SIMPLIFY!

procrastination to a woman is not dropping everything right when we're asked to do it. too late is after you've asked twice. remember also...when we're asked repeatedly to do something that the more you ask us to do shit you could do in the time that you're doing nothing but waiting for us to do it, the slower we go and the shorter the fuse gets, therefore reducing the likelyhood of us doing something important and in a timley matter in the future.

that is all.

Re: Re: things i cannot stand about guys.

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

here's why. women, in general have a hard time "keeping it simple". for instance, a sentence such as; "i went to the store for some groceries" can so easily, for a woman turn into "well, i went to the grocery, adn on the way i saw carla, and she's getting engaged to this stain from easy street and she showed me the dress she picked out and it was so cute plus they didnt have the right kind of green beans, they only had french cut..." this is where the guy inserts the uh huh because he knows a sentence as simple as "im went to the store for some groceries" can turn into an extremely boring play by play full of shit that you didnt really know about... therefore, to solve this...SIMPLIFY!

HAHAHA... We were discussing this in my sociology class a couple days ago. About how men tend to be straight to the point and concise, whereas women drag shit out with the unnecessary (and boring) details.

I'm glad I wasn't born a woman.

sounds like someone is bitter cause she got fucked over.... if this is your first time okay its expected but if u keeping gettin caught out there then your the idiot

Originally posted by Teen_06.jpg

sounds like someone is bitter cause she got fucked over.... if this is your first time okay its expected but if u keeping gettin caught out there then your the idiot

thanks for the wonderful advice, all-knowing one...

Originally posted by Teen_06.jpg

1 rant:

when boys assume shit and try to hit girls with a low blow insult when they dont know at all.

but other than that, im pretty happy with boys still.:)

Originally posted by serum

all those things are what most girls complain about but yet always seem attracted to. leaving the nice guys for friend status.

Precisely.

Nineteen out of twenty women reject me in the first 30 seconds for A)superficial things that are not as detrimental as they imagine and B) the absence of things they think are important but are actually superficial or even detrimental.

It takes me a good solid five minutes to screw it up with the twentieth one.