things i cannot stand about guys.

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• they expect you to hang out with the boys, but they completely bitch and moan about going out with the girls
  • they can't ever seem to just get drunk, they always have to get obnoxiously, puke in the alley way, fight the bouncer type drunk where they finally get home and pass out, and sometimes even wet the bed...
  • they will rarely, if ever, admit when they are wrong

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by slave_one

- they pretend to listen to you when they nod and say "uh huh"

- they leave their dirty socks and boxers all over the damn place

- they ask you to drive them all over the place and then not give you any gas money

- they expect you to suck dick even though they didn't "wash" down there

- you ask them to do something important and they procrastinate til it's too late

- they always ask to borrow money

- they act like they're all "hard" in front of other guys when in fact they're straight pussies.

- they tell the same stupid joke over and over to different groups of friends so it "sounds" funny

- they lie and tell you you're the only one...

where my ladies at?? :D

You messed with the wrong type girl...sucks

Originally posted by fatbastard

slave and alure, seriously your great girls, your around the wrong guys, a lot of that stuff you mentioned isnt THAT applicable to any of the guys i know.

exept for the lying to get you into bed, that will never change. Whatever it takes baby, whatever it takes. ;)

haha ... um i could have stated that myself..i know this.. trust me;]

i decided to list things that any guy could do..not list the things wrong with the guys i've dated because it would be too long haha

boys will be boys. i really dont have much to complain about him.....sooo....

oh wait...yea i do. i hate it when his friends come over all drunk and talk and talk my ear off and they happen to stumble into the bathroom and puke all over the toilet and fall into the tub.

oh wait. but thats not him. nevermind. :)

Re: Re: things i cannot stand about guys.

Originally posted by Tesseract

You messed with the wrong type girl...sucks

some of it is partly from experience,

some is from hearing girlfriends complain,

and some comes from observing males friends

and their behavior and attitude towards females.

believe it or not, good guys are hard to find,

just like good girls are getting harder to find these days as well...

Re: Re: things i cannot stand about guys.

Originally posted by TheoHu×table

women tend to run their mouth just for the sake of running it. contains no content that will spark my interests. but this is the one i'm guilty of though.

this is painfully true.

i can understand complaining about the funk junk, but other than that stop whining.

- they smoke dust

- they smoke dust

- they smoke dust

- they smoke dust

- you ask them to do something important and they smoke dust

- they always smoke dust

- they act like they're all "hard" in front of other guys when in fact they smoke dust

- they tell the same stupid joke over and over to different groups of friends when they smoke dust

- they lie and tell you you're the only one...the smoke dust

where my ladies at?? :D

DAMN SON YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. ARE YOU A GUY?

MEROES

DUSTED

ADDENDUM:

BITCHES ALWAYS WANT A NIGGA TO EAT THE BOX AND 90% OF THE TIME UNLESS YOU'RE FRESH OUT THE SHOWER THAT SHIT SMELLS LIKE CHEEZITS...DONT FRONT. EVEN IF THE OUTSIDE DONT SMELL YOU STICK YOUR TONGUE IN THAT SHIT AND YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH A PART OF THE VAGINA THAT TASTES LIKE HOT OLD YOGURT. FUCK THAT MY ROYAL PENIS IS CLEAN.

ME RO ES

MLB TEAM

-guys are 'players.' Heres my philosophy.. any girl that falls for that shit is worthy of that shit. I thank god I have never fell for a player... in fact, I got a 'player' to fall head over heels over me.. and whenever he started talking like he usually does to girls [since hes used to doing it] Id tell him to shut the fuck up and act real. And, no, he didnt play me, I knew him for a while and knew it was for real.

-when guys fart and burp often and in a non chalant manner. First off, I dont burp or fart in front of you, secondly if you think girls letting out air from various orifices is cute, I dont give a shit. Its gross. Unless you accidentally let one slide, thats another story. There is a large difference btwn forced gas and slipping.

-guys who believe in double standards. If you have lots of sex and I have lots of sex, and Im a slut because of it, youre very well a slut too.

-Guys who talk "jive" to their friends and sweet talk in front of chicks. If I hear you talking bout "bitches" and fucking em and leaving em, then trying to mack it [did I just say mack it? oh my god I did] to me, nukka please... no thanks.

I'll add more later.

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: things i cannot stand about guys.

believe it or not, good guys are hard to find,

just like good girls are getting harder to find these days as well...

fucking speak that truth. :)

Archived