::E2E:: Postem if you gotem

SNAIL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I would probably have to say that RTM has been holding it down for the longest on the illest E2E's. They got characters, matching letter styles, dope color schemes and top can control. I think BFK and BA held it down for a good portion of the 90's as well as some of those San Fran and LA crews that i never saw too much of around my way, but knew they were killin shit elsewhere, and im prolly still failing to name a few, but i woke up mad early today from a bad hangover so fuck it. As for today runnin' i would prolly say that i like the SBF E2E's the most now. When i'm drivng out on the highway, or sitting at a crossing, or at a pool party in the summer, i always like to see like a AROE/PESKY/SIZE/STAIN runnin on a hopper or autorack or some shit. When it rolls by it just looks so dope old school like the shit i used to see runnin on the LIRR and the 7 line. They got sick colors and styles, but i want to see them bust some characters too, or they have but i haven't seen it yet.

eeehhSIZEROCKS i have been trying to get in touch with you kiddo. help me out bro. :$: :$: :$: :snowman: