F U C K OFF!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Krave

Havok is my boy. HK is crew. He's CP, RA, and CF I think thats it. Recks pittsburg and Ohio alot. YOU ARE NOT HAVOK! And CRAVE, You ARE NOT KRAVE. I am Krave, Ive been Krave for 10 years and I would love to post my shit and have people judge.

No hostility, Im just stating the facts. Feel free to defend yourself.

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00467814f00000001.jpg'>

not the best picture

HK writes hektek now, not havok. there is an old school havok in pgh.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

crow dissing people? what has the world come to....?

HA HA HA HA, thats the same shit i was thinking!Crow is so fucking wack, the funny thing is that ive Gone over about 6 to 7 of his UPFE freights!Fuck that wack cat!

Originally posted by doomfarmer

HK writes hektek now, not havok. there is an old school havok in pgh.

yes Havok does write hektek has 4 awhile now i painted with him on a legal in Clevo. and we are cool on the names... here is a couple more carts i did peace..

http://www.graffinc.com/images/havo19.jpg'>

http://www.graffinc.com/images/havo20.jpg'>

i hate posting on this thing...havek or whatever...stop jocking us....the last two times i seen you i spit on you and was willing to hand you out a beating...you were scared everyone that was there knows it,you are lucky we have mutual friends or otherwise...dude you have dissed my fr8s and put MY REAL NAME NEXT TO IT...on top of the other fucked up things you have done...i made you apologize when i saw you last, thats how it happened....i told you before i am done with you and i still am just leave me and my friends work alone...crow stop posting all you get is hated on....heist

• 4 weeks later...

ithe last two times i seen you i spit on you and was willing to hand you out a beating...you were scared everyone that was there knows it,you are lucky we have mutual friends or otherwise...dude you have dissed my fr8s and put MY REAL NAME NEXT TO IT...on top of the other fucked up things you have done...i made you apologize when i saw you last, thats how it happened

[/quote

hahah fuckin haha no shit!!!! man i havent been on here in like a year or even painted in a fucking year and all you fags are still arguing here in toledo? fuck doesnt anything change?

im sorry but i know whos killin toledo and its heist............

• 2 years later...