How's your hair?

Rodney Trotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MrChupacabra

short and thin. I'm thinking shaving the head is the best choice.

i would agree with this !!! I used to shave mine at gaurd one, once every other week, that is till i met a girl who likes hair.

now i shave it once a year ... leaving it do whatever the hell it wants most of the time.

right at the moment i shaved it in may or june and havent touched it since. I have lots of hair and each strand is super thick ... so it's about 3 to 3 1/2 inches long ... and when not under a hat i have been fluffing it ... if i blow dry it with no chemicals added it will be a straight up afro. i get compliments on it but i just think its funny as hell to see a white boy with super straight hair but up like a fro. will get a flick of it and post if possible.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahahahaha, PINUP THE FRENCH BURGLAR!!!

My hair are longer than they should, get in my eyes and generallly fuck up my functionality...theres nothing worse than having to maintain longish hair..makes you feel really hypocritical but i still do it, ha

Originally posted by !@#$%

[

seriously though, i can't stop smelling it.

i have great hair.

the problem is, i keep losing it all over the damn place.

i'm cutting it off next summer i think.

na dont cut your hair.

mines semi grown in from the big head shave in holland 2004. i miss my long hair. i think its time to shave it again.

Re: Re: Judge for yourselves.

Originally posted by WhiteOx

happy eleventh bday

:lol:

Maybe i look eleven on a picture where one can only see my hair and my eyes, but at least i don't come off on the internet as the kind of person who falls out of a chair for no reason.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Pinup IS a youngin and presents himself like a full grown man...i foresee a great life for someone like him..unlike some of you

Pinup: I had no idea you were really young.... you definitely do not come off as it.. and for some reason I thought you were a girl from your past posts.... but I think thats just because Im half retarded at the moment and need to fineh my cup of coffee.

And, Im not kissing a girls ass, but Im biting it... thats what happens when I drink too many home made margaritas, then go out and drink too many vodka and sodas. Ehh, what can you do.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Pinup IS a youngin and presents himself like a full grown man...i foresee a great life for someone like him..unlike some of you

i may be young as opposed to the 12oz OGs but i don't come to close to being or looking 11 !!

Archived